Groups
    EXPIRED

Netbook < £200

Hi,

I am currently looking to buy a netbook for around the £200 or less mark.I would ideally like it to have windows 7 if possible but cant decide on whats best.

At the minute I have found this from Currys/ PC World:

pcworld.co.uk/gbu…tml

From what I can see it seems quite good and also looks nice. Only thing is is that it has xp operating system (which to be fair I aint too bothered about as it will be a back up to my main laptop which runs windows 7).

The netbook will mainly be used for browsing the internet and listening to music on. So I was wondering if the one I have found is any good and can anyone suggest a better netbook for me to get.

I would prefer if it was from a store rather than a website.

Thanks
    Dan

2 Comments

The one you've listed seems decent enough - only other one on the go at roughly that price would be the ones listed on the following link (points to a recent discussion thread about purchasing a cheap netbook) but also you should consider checking out the Dell UK Outlet, to see if they have any refurbished netbooks going for your budget.

HotUKDeals - Brand New Netbook - Expired
    Embedded HUKD Link

Original Poster

Scotty Boy

The one you've listed seems decent enough - only other one on the go at … The one you've listed seems decent enough - only other one on the go at roughly that price would be the ones listed on the following link (points to a recent discussion thread about purchasing a cheap netbook) but also you should consider checking out the Dell UK Outlet, to see if they have any refurbished netbooks going for your budget.HotUKDeals - Brand New Netbook - ExpiredEmbedded HUKD Link

Thanks for the info & link!

Ive been checking the dell outlet site a lot recently but there seems to be no netbooks on there just laptops and desktops at the moment.

I think im stuck between the asus netbook from currys or the Acer one in my original post from pc world... ?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. how to record on line webinar or video from wesbite11
      2. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!1011
      3. Virgin Media phone/TV/internet contract cancelation11
      4. Best supermarket Disaronno?22

See more discussions