Groups

netbook

Need help from experts. what is best netbook to get that will allow me rto surf, watch movies, download, bluetooth and do my basic word and excel processing? oh and at least 6 hour battery life and about 10 inch?

6 Comments

Samsung n130 £149.99 Here

only problem with the samsung n130 is that the battery is only a 3 cell and you would only get about 2 hours out of it, shame it's not a bad netbbok

waycash

only problem with the samsung n130 is that the battery is only a 3 cell … only problem with the samsung n130 is that the battery is only a 3 cell and you would only get about 2 hours out of it, shame it's not a bad netbbok

R right I have an nc10 presumed the n130 would be 6 cell too,.

hp/compaq (both the same thing) mini 311c is a really good netbook with around 6 hours battery. Also has a Nvidia Ion processor which enables you to watch hd on the device, youtube and iplayer. Check it out (it is around £250 though).

Love my Dell mini 9 runs OSX too

Original Poster

Thanks everyone for all your help. Very much appreciated
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767355
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would57
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17846377
      4. Underrated/unappreciated movies.2630

See more discussions