Groups

netbook

Banned
    looking at this for a nine year old,any thoughts from the computer whizzes.or is there anything better out there for the price?

£230.00 BTW

9 Comments

Original Poster Banned

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51bgbNJ9K8L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

for what price? might be better to stick that in the main thread lol

i think the EEEPCs are very good, I had the first one, but for £230 i would not buy it, check out Argos Ebay shop they have some great deals on there. I got my MSI Wind12 there for £250
    Edited by: "Chuckles1001" 16th Oct 2010

Original Poster Banned

needs to be new!

People dont like to have to look at 3 threads and go to a webpage to see the details like price, your jsut lazy lol

and who said Argos ebay was not new??? its just clearence stufff lol

I see what your saying cos they all say refrubished on them but thats not true, i think they say that cos some of them are, most are older stock thou, i think. I have bought 3 netbooks from them this year and all have been brand new in originbal box
    here is the link to there shop
    computers.shop.ebay.co.uk/Lap…c=1

Edited by: "Chuckles1001" 16th Oct 2010

Original Poster Banned

Chuckles1001

I see what your saying cos they all say refrubished on them but thats not … I see what your saying cos they all say refrubished on them but thats not true, i think they say that cos some of them are, most are older stock thou, i think i have bought 3 netbooks from them this year and all have been brand new in originbal boxhere is the link to there shophttp://computers.shop.ebay.co.uk/Laptops-Netbooks-/177/i.html?_trkparms=65%253A1%257C66%253A2%257C39%253A1&rt=nc&_catref=1&_dmpt=UK_Computing_Laptops_EH&_ipg=&_sc=1&_ssn=argos-clearancebargains&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_sop=2&_sc=1

will have a look ,cheers.

Original Poster Banned

is there a really big differance between the n270 and n450,if not might just go for this....
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Find out how good your GP surgery is1010
      2. Did you know?2951
      3. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2336
      4. word association Game72744169

See more discussions