Netbook Games

Anyone know of any decent / good games you can play on a netbook .. ??

I got Halo combat evolved to work looks pretty good too

10 Comments

pacman

plants vs zombies

[img]t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRqVZE4HjZNXsFPW2ex0XByu8VH_Gw67cM2V2yAAxITMgFhsK0iKg[/img]

peggle

[img]t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRiZvIdxPJmKg2GOVX4ytBX2yfMJa5RnvJ75cRgIAXdriWlF9CO[/img]

Wik: The Fable of Souls

[img]t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSiPhMw36_gCoLbFdz-aubnAoKidJMDRlAoQFcNQtVi0ZZAwfAdfg[/img]

Edited by: "r4ge" 2nd Jan 2010

If its running XP any old pc games that you have knocking about should work - if the games are several years old they will probably be ok on a netbook.
If you have them on a cd/dvd, copy the image on to your netbook and Use Daemon tools to mount to play the game from the hard disk....

Original Poster

It runs windows 7. .. I just use the xbox 360 Hd dvd drive to run them works a treat

cheers for the feedback will try some of the games
Edited by: "kev_u8701r" 2nd Jan 2010

Hi Kev,

I think that most of the indie games on steam run fine. I mention steam just as a reference.
As R4ge said, Plant V.s. Zombies is great (you'll need an external mouse... as with most games)... and it's on the steam sale at the moment.

And I few I've played are:
Eufloria
Monopoly
AaaaAAAaaAAAaAAAA!!! A Reckless Disregard for Gravity
Osmos

If your netbook has a 1024x600 screen, you might need a video driver that allows you to "compress" the resolution to 1024x768, as some games, such as monopoly, require that resolution.

Download onlive. Streamed hi def games! Free download and 30 min demos and pay as you go buys. Try it!

What kind of games do you like?

Original Poster

My games are usually fps. . Racing. . Fighting

Let´s not forget MAME !!
Edited by: "eldaras" 3rd Jan 2011

Original Poster

Grand Theft Auto 3 works well too just to add more games lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win a Year's Supply of Tea, a Coffee Hamper & a Coffee Machine54
    2. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…88
    3. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card55
    4. WIN AN UNFORGETTABLE TRIP TO SAN FRANCISCO22

See more discussions