Groups
    EXPIRED

Netbook Laptop, Can Anyone Help?

Hi i'm looking to find a cheap netbook laptop for my niece, not looking to spend a lot, all it has to be able to do is connect to the internet wirelessly and be able to put a couple of games on it, i've been looking but can't find a cheap one, if anyone can find me a good deal i would much appreciate it.

Rep added for helpfull replies

8 Comments

How much have you got to spend?

That £140 D400 gets you the best of both worlds.
    Faster than a Netbook, similarish weight but full keyboard and screen.

Lousy battery quite likely so another £30 maybe needed for a new battery.

Original Poster

its only me;4528020

How much have you got to spend?

about no more than £150 - £200 at a push

Original Poster

LadyEleanor;4528224

That £140 D400 gets you the best of both worlds.Faster than a Netbook, … That £140 D400 gets you the best of both worlds.Faster than a Netbook, similarish weight but full keyboard and screen.Lousy battery quite likely so another £30 maybe needed for a new battery.

Not sure about that one, was really looking for a new one, Thanks

Original Poster

Anyone else seen any?

Lornypops;4532924

Anyone else seen any?

[FONT="Verdana"]Based upon the amount of money you have set aside for your budget your either going to be looking at a refurbished/new laptop or a netbook - the netbooks would be mostly new whilst the laptops would be refurbished and if new would be the entry level models.

You might want to check out the deal threads on the go for the netbooks on this website - there are several good deals on the go just now dependent on what you need. Here's a link to an old post I did on a list of compiled netbook deals (and a single subnotebook) to at least give you an idea of what's out there - some of them will have expired by now.

hotukdeals.com/for…468

Cheers, Scotty Boy! :thumbsup:[/FONT]

Original Poster

Scotty Boy;4534288

[FONT="Verdana"]Based upon the amount of money you have set aside for … [FONT="Verdana"]Based upon the amount of money you have set aside for your budget your either going to be looking at a refurbished/new laptop or a netbook - the netbooks would be mostly new whilst the laptops would be refurbished and if new would be the entry level models.You might want to check out the deal threads on the go for the netbooks on this website - there are several good deals on the go just now dependent on what you need. Here's a link to an old post I did on a list of compiled netbook deals (and a single subnotebook) to at least give you an idea of what's out there - some of them will have expired by now.http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4284574&postcount=3468Cheers, Scotty Boy! :thumbsup:[/FONT]

Cheers.

Lornypops;4534535

Cheers.

[FONT="Verdana"]
    No probs mate and hope this helps you out - thanks for the rep.

Cheers, Scotty Boy! :thumbsup:[/FONT]
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tv choice magazine Issue 3966
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick22
      3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains66
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2020

See more discussions