Groups
    EXPIRED

NETBOOK (mini laptop) for under £250

I'm looking to buy a new netbook. I was thinking of getting the Samsung NC10 when you could get it for around £230 but the price has gone back up now. Ideally, if the same netbook was around for that price, that would be great!

If not, any other netbooks with a 6-cell battery and decent specs similar to the Samsung NC10, would be great.

Thanks

5 Comments

Pc world have the NC10 as a recon at £219 ..you still get 12 months warranty and its the best around really

Dell Mini 10's in my opiniopn are good to go

see sterlingxs.co.uk/scp…htm

They have them for under your 250 mark and they even have a 3 year warranty!

tyke-eng;6972060

Dell Mini 10's in my opiniopn are good to gosee … Dell Mini 10's in my opiniopn are good to gosee http://www.sterlingxs.co.uk/scpages/dellmini10laptops.htmThey have them for under your 250 mark and they even have a 3 year warranty!

There are also a few on ebay with 12 month warranty!
    Search for item 370293846897
    These people are reputable

sorry could not give you the link it would not work, it must not be allowed

Original Poster

Thanks, but ideally I want a 6cell battery. Any other laptops in that price range with that type of battery?

msi wind from argos is good
    £200, only a 3 cell, but you can get a 9 cell from ebay for under £30, and have the old one as a spare. great little netbook, 2 years warranty and lots of support on the internet
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What to do?????56
      2. Tradesmen battery power tools.11
      3. Now tv entertainment passes22
      4. Any free Now TV sports passes?33

See more discussions