Groups

Netbook Recommendation!

Hi, I'm looking for someone to recommend me a good netbook!
    Probably under the £250 mark, and needs to be a good spec for alot of internet browsing!
    Quite a nice looking one if possible, and a good well known brand!
    Cheers
    Jack

9 Comments

Samsung NC10

Great battery on them.

Syzable;6610583

Samsung NC10 :)Great battery on them.

+1, and suitable for upgrade to Windows 7 as well:thumbsup:

Samsung N130 and Acer D150 are the two netbooks I'm looking at the moment. Costs around £250 and £200 respectively.

argos have *something* for £200 at the mo...

search facility required.

Deal on with Maplin Electronics at the moment...

1GB DDR2 ram

160GB Hard drive

Windows XP Home

'A' Grade - returned but refurbished by Archos ones

Full spec here: ]http//ww…e=1

Hope that link works... copy and paste it if not

Happy hunting - byeee :-D

Mark

Argos have the black Samsung N10 for £249.99 at the moment. I bought one last week for a Christmas present for the wife.

Samsung NC10, I use mine as if it's a full size medium-range laptop tbh.

Been using it since Jan/Feb this year. No problems with it and great battery life for a netbook.

The blue one looks really good, that's what I'm using right now.

robtallica;6611805

Samsung NC10, I use mine as if it's a full size medium-range laptop tbh. … Samsung NC10, I use mine as if it's a full size medium-range laptop tbh. Been using it since Jan/Feb this year. No problems with it and great battery life for a netbook.The blue one looks really good, that's what I'm using right now.

+1 got my nc10 in feb this year as well top bit of kit and a nice long life battery :thumbsup:

MSI Wind on offer at argos at the moment £199, both my daughters have them and I can't reccomend enough and comes with a 2 year warrenty

argos.co.uk/sta…htm
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2136
      2. word association Game73944509
      3. What would be HELL to you?2530
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767337

See more discussions