Groups

Netbook Virtual drive help - Rep Given for help

Banned
    I've just bought my girlfriend a Samsung NC10 laptop (from staples for £278).

I have tried playing her favourite game 'Ratatouille' by external DVD rom and it plays perfect so I now want to create an ISO from it which I can do no problem using my desktop and then keep the ISO on her Netbook.

Does anyone know of a really good Virtual drive program? something small and easy to use that desn't need to be installed over and over...I want to be able to right click on the ISO and select put in virtual drive, something like that

Then she can play the game on her travels (she's on trains & Planes etc a lot)

Thanks for your help

7 Comments

Daemon.Tools.Pro :thumbsup:

agree with above daemon tools is great

daemon or alcohol120 will both do

power ISO is also very good

Original Poster Banned

Thanks Guys, will check em all out

Try this one which is zero cost. It doesnt create the ISO (but you said you could do that).
    I use it on 4 different laptops and its faultless

slysoft.com/en/…tml

Original Poster Banned

marmalade47;3817852

Try this one which is zero cost. It doesnt create the ISO (but you said … Try this one which is zero cost. It doesnt create the ISO (but you said you could do that).I use it on 4 different laptops and its faultlesshttp://www.slysoft.com/en/virtual-clonedrive.html

Thanks, this is the best one yet...working nice, thans
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…11
      2. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      3. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      4. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134

See more discussions