Groups

Netbook With Built In SIM Reader / 3G

After having a disaster with the ACER Aspire 1 I am still looking for a quality, small netbook with built in SIM / 3G. Anyone know any good deals about?.

Cheers.

7 Comments

what was wrong with the aa1?

Original Poster

Nothing worked on it. The SIM reader the USB ports, the SD card reader, absolutely nothing. I should have learned from my previous experiences with Acer. My last one died after 12 months and they are still to fix it on the "extended" warranty. My God they are useless!.

Advent 4213? maybe its that model number I'll check when I go downstairs again, my sister has it.

It has :
    Atom processor 1.6Ghz
    1GB RAM
    160GB HDD
    3G Reader.
    10' screen

£250 from pc world it was

Original Poster

t0mm;5886864

Advent 4213? maybe its that model number I'll check when I go downstairs … Advent 4213? maybe its that model number I'll check when I go downstairs again, my sister has it.It has : Atom processor 1.6Ghz1GB RAM160GB HDD3G Reader.10' screen£250 from pc world it was

Your stairs must be massive.

clint thrust;5886750

Nothing worked on it. The SIM reader the USB ports, the SD card reader, … Nothing worked on it. The SIM reader the USB ports, the SD card reader, absolutely nothing. I should have learned from my previous experiences with Acer. My last one died after 12 months and they are still to fix it on the "extended" warranty. My God they are useless!.

+1

indeed it is the acer 4213. i brought it from currys refurb. £209.99. good little laptop. cant comment on the 3g inbuilt modem yet as havent used that but wireless works ok. only slight downsides are the gloss on laptop lid can get scratche easy. it still gets quite hot which can feel uncomfortable on fingers i imagine after hours. also battery life isnt as good as say the samsung nc10. but all in all a sleek laptop.

Original Poster

So is the advent the only other one with 3G built in?..
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game72844180
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …80138
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846283
      4. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30401

See more discussions