Netflix

Posted 27th Sep
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

13 Comments
It’s a bit cheaper through sky. Otherwise a share profile where you split the costs. Or paying for it through another country. Plenty of threads on that on here .
They’ve started clamping down on other country subs so sharing maybe best.
ive gone the turkey way this week with revlut card no problem.
joosh27/09/2019 21:36

i used pure vpn
joosh27/09/2019 21:36

Fancy a share?
EN1GMA29/09/2019 08:08

Fancy a share?

i only got two connections cost 4 pound,i could upgrade to four and you have two,i work away from home so one for me and one for home,do you want me to see how much to upgrade,if i did it would be 3 moths at a time.cheers
deeky29/09/2019 08:31

Are you collecting netflix shares?

what do you mean,im willing to upgrade my subscription so you can have a share at cost price,i would get 4 connections i need two,so you get two,unless we get someone else
joosh29/09/2019 08:54

what do you mean,im willing to upgrade my subscription so you can have a …what do you mean,im willing to upgrade my subscription so you can have a share at cost price,i would get 4 connections i need two,so you get two,unless we get someone else

I was talking to EN1GMA mate
joosh29/09/2019 08:22

i only got two connections cost 4 pound,i could upgrade to four and you …i only got two connections cost 4 pound,i could upgrade to four and you have two,i work away from home so one for me and one for home,do you want me to see how much to upgrade,if i did it would be 3 moths at a time.cheers

Via Turkey though yeah?the 4 screen HD option is about £5/6 via Turkey vpn.
deeky29/09/2019 08:31

Are you collecting netflix shares?

not for me D... Like always, I end up middle manning things for family
EN1GMA29/09/2019 11:05

not for me D... Like always, I end up middle manning … not for me D... Like always, I end up middle manning things for family

Likewise. I've got Netflix and Spotify subs all over the place it's hard keeping track of who's who
deeky29/09/2019 11:45

Likewise. I've got Netflix and Spotify subs all over the place it's …Likewise. I've got Netflix and Spotify subs all over the place it's hard keeping track of who's who

You're telling me D. I should just stay quiet but if family are over paying, I can't help myself telling them, knowing full well muggings here will end up with the hassle of sorting it out
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants