Netflix

Posted 12th Mar
which is the cheapest European country to buy netflix?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

17 Comments
Try turkey. Not eu but one of the cheapest.
-Will-12/03/2020 10:55

Try turkey. Not eu but one of the cheapest.

Oh thanks
I use my revolut card with turkey. Been subscribed for nearly a year this way. No problems with it. I am on the middle tier (HD) 2 screen. It came out yesterday as £3.77 for the month
fitzyfitz2912/03/2020 11:22

I use my revolut card with turkey. Been subscribed for nearly a year this …I use my revolut card with turkey. Been subscribed for nearly a year this way. No problems with it. I am on the middle tier (HD) 2 screen. It came out yesterday as £3.77 for the month

Excellent maybe u can use starling or TransferWise too?
Didn't Netflix cut off all these accounts recently?
bozo00712/03/2020 12:19

Mine still works?
Got the uhd 4 screen package via sky for 3 quid per month
I just got Netflix Chile for £8.30 a month 4K plan. Used VPN, took a few tries but worked with my UK debit card in the end.
XLYC12/03/2020 18:44

I just got Netflix Chile for £8.30 a month 4K plan. Used VPN, took a few …I just got Netflix Chile for £8.30 a month 4K plan. Used VPN, took a few tries but worked with my UK debit card in the end.

Did u need mobile in Chile for OTP
fitzyfitz2912/03/2020 11:22

I use my revolut card with turkey. Been subscribed for nearly a year this …I use my revolut card with turkey. Been subscribed for nearly a year this way. No problems with it. I am on the middle tier (HD) 2 screen. It came out yesterday as £3.77 for the month

So u need a turkey mobile for OTP
Never asked me for a number, after I confirmed card details and got the email saying welcome back to Netflix - it just asked me to put a number in to reset incase I ever needed to gain access after I got the welcome back email and I just skipped number bit.

I ended my account first before I did this so I didn’t set up with a “new” account.

I was with Netflix Turkey before however lost my debit card and when my new one was issued Netflix payment failed because it had old card details

When I went to update Netflix Turkey card details it just kept declining.

So basically I’ve gone from paying like £6.50 a month with a Turkey to now £8.30

I lost out but oh well it was my own fault for losing my debit card.
Edited by: "XLYC" 12th Mar
XLYC12/03/2020 18:46

Never asked me for a number, after I confirmed card details and got the …Never asked me for a number, after I confirmed card details and got the email saying welcome back to Netflix - it just asked me to put a number in to reset incase I ever needed to gain access after I got the welcome back email and I just skipped number bit.I ended my account first before I did this so I didn’t set up with a “new” account.I was with Netflix Turkey before however lost my debit card and when my new one was issued Netflix payment failed because it had old card detailsWhen I went to update Netflix Turkey card details it just kept declining.So basically I’ve gone from paying like £6.50 a month with a Turkey to now £8.30I lost out but oh well it was my own fault for losing my debit card.

Very helpful thanks
XLYC12/03/2020 18:53

[Image] Once you get this - it’s done I used express vpn

Oh I see thanks so much
bozo00712/03/2020 12:19

Yes, Netflix can see your UK IP address when you start watching and they cut you off.
My card expired and I got a new one so have had to update payment details, but it doesn’t accept my new payment details on Netflix..
danielgreen199121/03/2020 23:41

My card expired and I got a new one so have had to update payment details, …My card expired and I got a new one so have had to update payment details, but it doesn’t accept my new payment details on Netflix..

Use Netflix Chile with VPN
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants