Expired

Netflix 4K family/Friend share payment question

Found 23rd Jun
hello for those who have done this before whats the best way of doing it, ask for £2.49 a month and hope they pay or just ask for 12mths up front using paypal friends and family. I am guessing I will have no problems getting three others to take up the offer and just give them the email address and password, just not keen on chasing £2.49 a month. I know you can get them on ebay but they dont last long as either hacked or they are using 1mth free accounts and renewing them, at least with me you are going to get the full 12mths or refunded if anything happens which makes me think should I just ask for the £29.97 up front . Thanks
Community Updates
AskStreaming
15 Comments
I started one on here and ask for payment every 6 months so £15. Now into the second 6 months and everyone paid straight away through PPG so all good.
The basic one is only £5.99 why bother with all the hassle and risk for a tiny saving!!
Well I want the 4K version which is £9.99 but only cost you £2.50 when you do this which I thinks a massive saving.
cmdr_elito7 m ago

The basic one is only £5.99 why bother with all the hassle and risk for a …The basic one is only £5.99 why bother with all the hassle and risk for a tiny saving!!

4K is £9.99 a month which is the one I want and am currently using on 1mth free. There will be others who will want 4K too.
alankfc0211 m ago

I started one on here and ask for payment every 6 months so £15. Now into …I started one on here and ask for payment every 6 months so £15. Now into the second 6 months and everyone paid straight away through PPG so all good.

Probably ask/go for that one £15 every 6 mths. Did you post it on ASK or MISC thanks
Edited by: "caverncity" 23rd Jun
Just recently done one and 3 members paid me £27.50 each for 12 months of 4k. Take out a new account and get the 1 free month to get this price.
I pay by standing order each month and wouldn't pay anyone for 12 months, but maybe others will
How many 4K TVs per house could you use to join this sharing scheme?
Are you limited to just one?

Thank you.
Derek_Horatio_Shatwell11 m ago

How many 4K TVs per house could you use to join this sharing scheme?Are …How many 4K TVs per house could you use to join this sharing scheme?Are you limited to just one?Thank you.

Our premium plan lets you stream TV shows and movies from Netflix on four devices at the same time and in high definition (HD) and ultra high definition (UHD) when available. This plan also lets you download titles to four phones or tablets.
caverncity1 h, 4 m ago

Our premium plan lets you stream TV shows and movies from Netflix on four …Our premium plan lets you stream TV shows and movies from Netflix on four devices at the same time and in high definition (HD) and ultra high definition (UHD) when available. This plan also lets you download titles to four phones or tablets.

Thank you very much
caverncity7 h, 18 m ago

Probably ask/go for that one £15 every 6 mths. Did you post it on ASK or …Probably ask/go for that one £15 every 6 mths. Did you post it on ASK or MISC thanks

Yes I did. People will join easily
snoopy186 h, 33 m ago

I pay by standing order each month and wouldn't pay anyone for 12 months, …I pay by standing order each month and wouldn't pay anyone for 12 months, but maybe others will

Don’t go down that route. Checking someone has paid every month would be a pain. 6 months is reasonable schedule.
alankfc029 m ago

Don’t go down that route. Checking someone has paid every month would be a …Don’t go down that route. Checking someone has paid every month would be a pain. 6 months is reasonable schedule.

I pay, not collect
snoopy181 h, 7 m ago

I pay, not collect

I know that. More for the original poster who is thinking of setting one up and having to deal with getting payment off everyone.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions