Netflix 4K slots available x2

Posted 24th Jul 2020
Hi guys. I have 2x Netflix 4K slots available for anyone looking to jump on one.

£36 each

have been a long standing member on here, and 2 of the 3 slots sold last year was grabbed via HUKD.. they have just chosen not to renew again hence the free space
Community Updates
Misc
23 Comments
Is this allowed on here? I got banned for mentioning iptv in a firestick thread.
Deedie24/07/2020 23:20

Is this allowed on here? I got banned for mentioning iptv in a firestick …Is this allowed on here? I got banned for mentioning iptv in a firestick thread.

What does iptv have to do with Netflix?
Deedie24/07/2020 23:20

Is this allowed on here? I got banned for mentioning iptv in a firestick …Is this allowed on here? I got banned for mentioning iptv in a firestick thread.

IPTV is illegal sharing of live TV content (irrespective of how well its sugar coated).

A Netflix share, even though its morally not right (depending on who speak to), its not illegal.

Get the difference now buddy, and why your post/you were banned?
sorry, iptv does not have anything to do with netflix. i am just surprised that the site allows people to advertise netflix accounts for sale.
Deedie25/07/2020 10:08

sorry, iptv does not have anything to do with netflix. i am just surprised …sorry, iptv does not have anything to do with netflix. i am just surprised that the site allows people to advertise netflix accounts for sale.

Been a member here for 9 yrs and if I remember correctly account sharing has always been allowed. I’m sure somebody will correct me there if I’m wrong.

it’s my account, I pay the monthly sub. This is just a way to keep the price down for anyone who wants a profile on the account. Nintendo family online slots are also common to be ‘sold’ here
chantelle31025/07/2020 10:17

Been a member here for 9 yrs and if I remember correctly account sharing …Been a member here for 9 yrs and if I remember correctly account sharing has always been allowed. I’m sure somebody will correct me there if I’m wrong. it’s my account, I pay the monthly sub. This is just a way to keep the price down for anyone who wants a profile on the account. Nintendo family online slots are also common to be ‘sold’ here

i have my own netflix, disney+, iptv etc share with a few people, i dont pay full price for anything lol.

im just surprised they allow it, given how strict the site is with other things.
Edited by: "Deedie" 25th Jul
Deedie25/07/2020 10:21

i have my own netflix, disney+, iptv etc share with a few people, i dont …i have my own netflix, disney+, iptv etc share with a few people, i dont pay full price for anything lol. im just surprised they allow it, given how strict the site is with other things.

I think given the service being shared is legal and the member is active and not a brand new account, the mods are fine with it. I see a few Disney + accounts being shared also.
chantelle31025/07/2020 10:25

I think given the service being shared is legal and the member is active …I think given the service being shared is legal and the member is active and not a brand new account, the mods are fine with it. I see a few Disney + accounts being shared also.

well good luck with the sale.

im surprised someone has not bought them already.
Deedie25/07/2020 10:21

i have my own netflix, disney+, iptv etc share with a few people, i dont …i have my own netflix, disney+, iptv etc share with a few people, i dont pay full price for anything lol. im just surprised they allow it, given how strict the site is with other things.

Y break the law
BalooCrimson25/07/2020 13:01

Using iptv

I have broke much worse laws than that.

I'm pretty sure you have also
Edited by: "Deedie" 25th Jul
Deedie25/07/2020 13:02

I have broke much worse laws than that.I'm pretty sure you have also

Not something to brag about
BalooCrimson25/07/2020 13:04

Not something to brag about

Who's bragging. Just stating a fact.

Why are you so bothered anyway? Like I said you have probably done much worse.
Deedie25/07/2020 13:07

Who's bragging. Just stating a fact.Why are you so bothered anyway? Like I …Who's bragging. Just stating a fact.Why are you so bothered anyway? Like I said you have probably done much worse.

Really what do you think I've done
All slots now sold
KingNav36025/07/2020 07:31

IPTV is illegal sharing of live TV content (irrespective of how well its …IPTV is illegal sharing of live TV content (irrespective of how well its sugar coated). A Netflix share, even though its morally not right (depending on who speak to), its not illegal.Get the difference now buddy, and why your post/you were banned?

If these services stop sharing, sub numbers will drop and totally unconnected, my guess will be piracy will increase
Whys OP getting a hard time. These threads are common here.
Services like Netflix, Spotify, Sky Go, Disney Plus, Readly, Youtube Premium (all of which I have share plans that I run on here) have set ups that allow you to share with other users.
Ideally its meant to be family, but we are all 'one HotUKdeals family' here, so I think sharing with family is no issue, be it at split costing
i would be interested in getting 1 slot
Anymore slots?
All sold sorry guys x
Post a comment
@
    Text