Netflix 4K UHD 1 share available for 6 months

Found 23rd JunEdited by:"caverncity"
Hello, I am looking for 1 person now (others taken) to share a 6 months 4K UHD netflix service. It works out total cost for 6 mths £14.98, payable by paypal friends family (check my 12 years standing on here if wary). Let me know below or private message me and I will get back to you with paypal details asap. I was going to set up a new account to get the free months trial but already used my paypal address on one so will stick with my current Netflix account.
Edit: seen as the other 6mth slots started on the 24th June and end 25th December this will be cheaper than the £14.98 as it will be pro rata to keep in line with all the slots ending at the same time. (approx 8p a day)
thanks
Community Updates
AskStreaming
10 Comments
I am interested. Might be better offering 6 monthly also to fill it quicker. I done that when i setup spotify account shared. :-)
rollercoaster6321 h, 55 m ago

I am interested. Might be better offering 6 monthly also to fill it …I am interested. Might be better offering 6 monthly also to fill it quicker. I done that when i setup spotify account shared. :-)

hello are you still interested @rollercoaster63 for six months. With you including me there will be three so there will be one left however I will still proceed with membership with what I have.
one gone two to go
Yes mate
one share left
Hi there,any left please?
okaybg4 m ago

Hi there,any left please?

Yes one left
Hi interested if still available
macmiah1 h, 2 m ago

Hi interested if still available

Inbox me. seen as the other 6mth slots started on the 24th June and end 25th December this will be cheaper than the £14.98 as it will be pro rata to keep in line with all the slots ending at the same time. (approx 8p a day) thanks
Edited by: "caverncity" 17th Jul
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants