Expired

Netflix 4K UHD 1 share available for 6 months

Found 23rd Jun
ALL GONE NOW. Hello, I am looking for 1 person now (others taken) to share a 6 months 4K UHD netflix service. It works out total cost for 6 mths £14.98, payable by paypal friends family (check my 12 years standing on here if wary). Let me know below or private message me and I will get back to you with paypal details asap. I was going to set up a new account to get the free months trial but already used my paypal address on one so will stick with my current Netflix account.
Edit: seen as the other 6mth slots started on the 24th June and end 25th December this will be cheaper than the £14.98 as it will be pro rata to keep in line with all the slots ending at the same time. (approx 8p a day)
thanks
Community Updates
Ask
12 Comments
I am interested. Might be better offering 6 monthly also to fill it quicker. I done that when i setup spotify account shared. :-)
rollercoaster6321 h, 55 m ago

I am interested. Might be better offering 6 monthly also to fill it …I am interested. Might be better offering 6 monthly also to fill it quicker. I done that when i setup spotify account shared. :-)

hello are you still interested @rollercoaster63 for six months. With you including me there will be three so there will be one left however I will still proceed with membership with what I have.
one gone two to go
Yes mate
one share left
Hi there,any left please?
okaybg4 m ago

Hi there,any left please?

Yes one left
Hi interested if still available
macmiah1 h, 2 m ago

Hi interested if still available

Inbox me. seen as the other 6mth slots started on the 24th June and end 25th December this will be cheaper than the £14.98 as it will be pro rata to keep in line with all the slots ending at the same time. (approx 8p a day) thanks
Edited by: "caverncity" 17th Jul
am looking for Netflix 4k shares, definitely interested in this if still available. cheers
revaluate2148 m ago

am looking for Netflix 4k shares, definitely interested in this if still …am looking for Netflix 4k shares, definitely interested in this if still available. cheers

Sorry all gone will close post
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants