Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Netflix, access hidden films

Posted 21st Apr
Netflix secret codes: How to access hidden films and TV shows on streaming service.

independent.co.uk/art…tml
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

8 Comments
Thanks for the advice, very helpful ^_\^
Excellent,thank you
Click bait.
I've already had one comment deleted for this thread, so I will try and word my comment in a different way that (hopefully) won't be construed as inflammatory, insulting, etc etc.
The categories are heavily biased towards some, minority, people. These people can click their category and find 'adult (what used to be called 18 rated) films and entertainment.
The majority of people, who don't have the same 'tastes' have to trawl through each film and description if they want to find what used to be 18 rated 'adult' films and entertainment.
Netflix need to addres this imbalance.
Ringfinger22/04/2020 08:16

I've already had one comment deleted for this thread, so I will try and …I've already had one comment deleted for this thread, so I will try and word my comment in a different way that (hopefully) won't be construed as inflammatory, insulting, etc etc. The categories are heavily biased towards some, minority, people. These people can click their category and find 'adult (what used to be called 18 rated) films and entertainment. The majority of people, who don't have the same 'tastes' have to trawl through each film and description if they want to find what used to be 18 rated 'adult' films and entertainment. Netflix need to addres this imbalance.

I'll be honest I don't understand what you mean. I've found this quite helpful as my dad loves documentaries but he's a bit useless when it comes to things.

With this he can go straight to all documentaries and take his pick of what he wants to see.
the UI on Netflix is atrocious @Ringfinger - this is one of many improvements they could make. but thanks for letting people know anyway, even if one person benefits from this then a worthy post imo!
Why are they hidden in the first place?
what you could do is to start them in your browser - then go to your app (TV etc.) and they should appear in your continue watching
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions