Netflix account through amazon

Hi,
I got an Amazon fire stick and set up Netflix through that. The app seems to have logged itself out though and I tried logging in with my Amazon details but that didn't work? Not sure how to get my netflix back!!! it says there is no netflix acxount registered to my email but it is my only email address?

3 Comments

probably works like an in app purchase rather than using an account so try deleting the app and reinstalling it as this is how in app purchases usually restore on Amazon. Also worth checking the apps settings for a "Restore Purchases" option.

When you create a Netflix the details shouldn't be the same as your Amazon details. Check your confirmation email from Netflix then reset your details.

Amazon and Netflix are different ! Your Firestick comes setup with your amazon account details so you are good to go on amazon prime (if you wish) but your Netflix account is a different one entirely so you will have to use the forgotten password utility or check your mails as above.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?915
    2. Back to European satellite tv32
    3. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…11
    4. Cheapest way to call landline, UK to Ireland78

See more discussions