Netflix Account - To Join

Found 4th Oct 2017
Hi Folks,

Just wondering if anyone has a group share Netflix account which I can join ?

Let me know how much it would cost/duration/etc.

Cheers.
Community Updates
Ask
11 Comments
Hi. I am also interested if anyone wants to do this, is it even possible with multiple IP's?
I’d like to get in on this too. But does it still work? Netflix are clamping down on sharing aren’t they?
mgc866 h, 50 m ago

I’d like to get in on this too. But does it still work? Netflix are c …I’d like to get in on this too. But does it still work? Netflix are clamping down on sharing aren’t they?

How can they clamp down? The whole point of multi screen access is sharing across devices and ip addresses
chocci6 h, 34 m ago

How can they clamp down? The whole point of multi screen access is …How can they clamp down? The whole point of multi screen access is sharing across devices and ip addresses

Does that mean that Netflix are assessing IP's constantly? So the top account can have 4 concurrent IP's using it? What about if you start using it on your mobile via data? That's a new IP no?
mgc8613 h, 30 m ago

I’d like to get in on this too. But does it still work? Netflix are c …I’d like to get in on this too. But does it still work? Netflix are clamping down on sharing aren’t they?

Sent you a PM
sent you a PM windoz
cossy321 m ago

Does that mean that Netflix are assessing IP's constantly? So the top …Does that mean that Netflix are assessing IP's constantly? So the top account can have 4 concurrent IP's using it? What about if you start using it on your mobile via data? That's a new IP no?

I use my account at 3 different addresses and whilst mobile
chocci5th Oct

I use my account at 3 different addresses and whilst mobile

There would be some consistency though, your ISP would only change your IP address once every few days if it isn't static. You might occasionally use it on your mobile whilst out.

They're probably logging device used, and IP address. The problem here is that they say it should be for the same household, so when there is a shared account like this, my worry is that they will see 4 connections, on the same day, from different IPs that clearly relate to different geographic areas, therefore different households, therefore should have separate accounts.

If you use your account in different addresses, it would probably be on one or two devices, not on 4+ different devices in wildly different locations concurrently.

See what I mean?
mgc8610 h, 42 m ago

There would be some consistency though, your ISP would only change your IP …There would be some consistency though, your ISP would only change your IP address once every few days if it isn't static. You might occasionally use it on your mobile whilst out.They're probably logging device used, and IP address. The problem here is that they say it should be for the same household, so when there is a shared account like this, my worry is that they will see 4 connections, on the same day, from different IPs that clearly relate to different geographic areas, therefore different households, therefore should have separate accounts.If you use your account in different addresses, it would probably be on one or two devices, not on 4+ different devices in wildly different locations concurrently.See what I mean?

Yeah, I see what you mean. Depends if their business model thinks its better to have 1 subscription being paid than none at all. I certainly wouldn't pay if it was restricted to one household.
mgc8617 h, 16 m ago

There would be some consistency though, your ISP would only change your IP …There would be some consistency though, your ISP would only change your IP address once every few days if it isn't static. You might occasionally use it on your mobile whilst out.They're probably logging device used, and IP address. The problem here is that they say it should be for the same household, so when there is a shared account like this, my worry is that they will see 4 connections, on the same day, from different IPs that clearly relate to different geographic areas, therefore different households, therefore should have separate accounts.If you use your account in different addresses, it would probably be on one or two devices, not on 4+ different devices in wildly different locations concurrently.See what I mean?

It's interesting to think about. I'm wondering just how much they can use router stats though in terms of data gathering. I mean if Netflix can do that, then why doesn't BBC iPlayer? They do have limits over what information they can use. Really all they need to do is look at the broadcast IP for each device and it would solve their problem.

I suspect their system is just set up to ensure that no more that 4 IP's are concurrently accessing the account and that's it. We shall see.
a bit a long shot
yeah, please, me too wanting to share
thanks
(v)
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants