Netflix coming to NOW TV & Sky Q devices in 2018

Found 28th Jul
Sky have recently announced that the Netflix app will be coming to NOW TV and Sky Q devices, including the black NOW TV boxes (basic and smart) and the new NKW TV stick. This is not likely to include the older white NOW TV boxes. It will be rolled out by the end of 2018. Click the link for more information.

"The agreement with Netflix also extends to Sky’s contract free streaming services. In the UK and Ireland, Sky will launch Netflix as a standalone app on NOW TV’s family of streaming devices including on the recently launched NOW TV Smart Stick. Sky Ticket in Germany and Austria, and NOW TV in Italy, will launch a standalone app on their devices in due course."
Community Updates
Netflix DealsMisc
12 Comments
I thought this was announced in March.
irsjar1 m ago

irsjar2 m ago

I've only just seen this recently, but it may have been announced then. Anyhow, I don't see it posted anywhere here so it might help some people.
Navj128th Jul

Also on Q boxes: …Also on Q boxes: https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.stuff.tv/features/joining-q-netflix-and-six-other-treats-coming-your-sky-q-box-in-2018%3f_format=amp

Updated the post, forgot to add it
Great news, thanks for sharing op
One less remote control. thanks
So still need a separate Netflix sub though right ?
hethekid2 m ago

So still need a separate Netflix sub though right ?

Yes when it was announced it was suggested you could also pay a combined bill but who knows.
Announced a while ago. Sky taking their time to allow access
Excellent move by Sky
It’s annoying because it’s already available on Sky in Italy and I expected it to be added around the same time as Spotify was back in May but it’s August in a few days and it’s still not here. What’s taking so long? Should be Netflix & Prime rather than Spotify though.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants