Groups

netflix deal?

Saw a link for this on gumtree, I suspect it cannot be genuine, any opinions. website looks fairly polished though. It looks good value but suspect may not be endorsed by Netflix...

whiteflix.com/pro…lix

10 Comments

My good lawwwwwd.

If those reviews are real, I will personally give Bilbo and Frodo a lesson in legendary wizards staff control

Netflix don't offer yearly subscription packages and don't give discounts to resellers so must be something dodgy. If it sounds too good .....

Original Poster

japes

Netflix don't offer yearly subscription packages and don't give discounts … Netflix don't offer yearly subscription packages and don't give discounts to resellers so must be something dodgy. If it sounds too good .....

​yep that's what I thought

Deano467

\x09\x09\x09\x09\x09\x09Saw a link for this on gumtree,

Enough said!

Think weak password and people who don't check who's using their account ;-)

It's just an account share and people report that after a few weeks password has changed and seller doesn't respond

The website linked is now a blank template website lol.

barrel24

It is / was a Shopify special. Sadly the archived cache has none of the entertaining reviews archive.is/w1bPw

barrel24

i have bought this 3 months ago, it works fine, these are personal accounts not shared, if they do not, they give us replacements. i sent an email why website was down. they said due to high number of visitors, shopify closed it down as they do not allow selling services on their platform.

Jamiesmith2040

i have bought this 3 months ago, it works fine, these are personal … i have bought this 3 months ago, it works fine, these are personal accounts not shared, if they do not, they give us replacements. i sent an email why website was down. they said due to high number of visitors, shopify closed it down as they do not allow selling services on their platform.

Seriously? You created a HUKD account just to post your genuine opinion? Lol, presumably you'll be creating another account just to defend Flixchill archive.is/IIZJq
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553785
      2. love affairs1117
      3. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers1519
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927347

See more discussions