NETFLIX FREE £15 CASHBACK & SIGN UP for 1 MONTH FREE TRIAL via QUIDCO

Found 1st Feb 2012
** use QUIDCO to get this CASHBACK **

GET £15 FREE MONEY !!!! . Netflix membership, including a 1 month free offer, will begin when you click on "Start Membership" during the registration process. Simply cancel at any time during your 1 month free membership, and you will not be charged. To cancel, click on "Your Account" and follow the simple cancellation instructions. No refunds or credits for partial months. You may watch instantly on one device at a time. If you are enjoying Netflix, do nothing and your membership will automatically continue at the monthly subscription rate. This 1 month free offer is available to new and certain former members of the Netflix service and cannot be combined with any other offer.
Its just £5.99 a month there after...

Main deal thread :

hotukdeals.com/dea…524
Community Updates
11 Comments
how easy is netflix to cancel? as annoying as lovefilm or easy?
There's a cancel membership option in the account settings. So 2 or 3 mouse clicks once you've signed in.
VERY HOT!

Got the US Netflix on my PS3.... great instant HD streaming unlike lovefilm!

Very easy to cancel but I'm keeping mine
Says not yet available in this country....?
Am just watching movies... Superb offer... X)
I'm game, the kids will watch 5 hours easy thanks
Moved to misc as this is a £15 quidco cashback offer and the actual free month then £5.99/month deal has already been posted :

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/netflix-uk-launch-free-one-month-trial-only-5-99-month-1113524

thanks again.
£12.12 cashback on Topcashback, Plus £5 new signup bonus available from referral sites. Beats Quidco by 2.12!
JonnyPopper

£12.12 cashback on Topcashback, Plus £5 new signup bonus available from r … £12.12 cashback on Topcashback, Plus £5 new signup bonus available from referral sites. Beats Quidco by 2.12!

What do you mean plus £5 new signup bonus?
I've signed up via TCB as there are no conditions with the TCB cashback.....
winifer

What do you mean plus £5 new signup bonus?

Maybe a referral bonus, hes probably trying to get some
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants