Netflix guide

Posted 28th Mar
Hi I'm trying to find the most recent Netflix guide (getting it cheap via a VPN), but I can't seem to find it.

Has it been deleted?

Thanks in advance.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

6 Comments
Download a vpn app for your phone eg spedify, set location to Turkey in the app, go to Netflix (should take you to Turkish site), take out Netflix and pay using a credit card like Monzo which has a good exchange rate, turn off vpn or just delete the app, use Netflix as you normally would and everything will be exactly the same as if you had a UK account and payed in pounds.
Thanks spruceyb & MIDURIX 🏽
Can’t you just pay the min uk sub about £7

Hardly breaking the bank for all
The effort
ashmac28/03/2020 21:07

Can’t you just pay the min uk sub about £7 Hardly breaking the bank for al …Can’t you just pay the min uk sub about £7 Hardly breaking the bank for allThe effort

Hi ashmac
I'm looking to get this sorted for my parents. My mum just got the "self-isolate for 12wks" NHS letter.
razam28/03/2020 21:14

Hi ashmacI'm looking to get this sorted for my parents. My mum just got …Hi ashmacI'm looking to get this sorted for my parents. My mum just got the "self-isolate for 12wks" NHS letter.

Share your subscription with them if you have one. We share ours with 3 other people living in separate households so £3 per month each for uhd
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions