Netflix HD fixed for mi phones

Posted 26th May
Netflix HD. fixed issues update being rolled out. across all mi phones great news ...
Community Updates
Misc
6 Comments
Source?
Its been issued to my redmi 8 pro the patch has been issued for every body's phones please wait for your phone to update.
Edited by: "darren1963" 26th May
I was just hoping you had a source that may give a list of which models?

Netflix HD requires the phones to be whitelisted by Netflix as well as Widevine L1 certification.

Lots of Xiaomi phones have already received a Widevine L1 patch but as they haven't been whitelisted by Netflix HD still doesn't work
Edited by: "Uridium" 26th May
I find this whole Netflix issue very annoying Lenovo tablets and phones have not been updated for 3 years this problem is on netflix .I will search witch mi phones are updated I'm still on android 9 on mi redmi 8 pro
Uridium26/05/2020 19:37

I was just hoping you had a source that may give a list of which …I was just hoping you had a source that may give a list of which models?Netflix HD requires the phones to be whitelisted by Netflix as well as Widevine L1 certification.Lots of Xiaomi phones have already received a Widevine L1 patch but as they haven't been whitelisted by Netflix HD still doesn't work

40881644-tGvr4.jpg
darren196326/05/2020 20:48

[Image]

Thanks. Sadly this doesn't mean Netflix HD will work. Xiaomi released a similar patch for other phones over the years, until they are whitelisted by Netflix HD (which some never were) it still won't run in HD
Post a comment
@
    Text