Found 13th Sep
Hey guys, I keep seeing Netflix accounts in 4k being sold on Ebay (one month for £4 instead of the £10+ you pay with Netflix them selves).. these are only one month accounts, but has anyone tried them? Was thinking of trying it but not sure of the risk involved and whether I'd get in trouble for using one? If anyone has tried them, please let me know of your experience, whether it was from Ebay or not, thank you.

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
11 Comments

Not best place to ask your get scaremongers and obedient human beings telling you off

One month contract? Do they give you an email account (Hotmail) and a password?
Do this yourself for free.

Step 1 . create a Hotmail address.

Step 2. Get a one month Free trial.
After one month, rinse and repeat...

Original Poster

mrty3 m ago

One month contract? Do they give you an email account (Hotmail) and a …One month contract? Do they give you an email account (Hotmail) and a password? Do this yourself for free.Step 1 . create a Hotmail address. Step 2. Get a one month Free trial.After one month, rinse and repeat...

Can I do this with a 4K account?

You can Have a premium account on trial...this will stream in ultra HD. On 4 devices. Must remember not all content can be streamed in ultra HD. You can only view this if it is recorded in ultra HD.

These are stolen accounts. They normally don't last more than a month or two.

It's like cheap software keys, they last as long as it take the company, real owner or the person sharing it to claim it back.
Could work for months, could only last a few days.

£9 gets you a 4 user access for a month so £4 for one user for a month isn't actually that cheap.
Cheaper and less likely to randomly stop working is get 4 friends or family members to share a account.

Original Poster

joedastudd7 m ago

It's like cheap software keys, they last as long as it take the company, …It's like cheap software keys, they last as long as it take the company, real owner or the person sharing it to claim it back.Could work for months, could only last a few days.£9 gets you a 4 user access for a month so £4 for one user for a month isn't actually that cheap.Cheaper and less likely to randomly stop working is get 4 friends or family members to share a account.

Fair play, that doesn't sound too bad. Knew there'd be a catch to these Ebay ones, looked too good to be true to begin with haha

f2k81 h, 3 m ago

Fair play, that doesn't sound too bad. Knew there'd be a catch to these …Fair play, that doesn't sound too bad. Knew there'd be a catch to these Ebay ones, looked too good to be true to begin with haha

Why not see if any other members want to join you and share the costs of the monthly sub. Ie you and 3 others pay £2.25pm for a profile each on an account you make yourself. Just thought I'd throw that ou there as I currently do it with a few hukd members and I know there are some other groups.

I had one that worked for 8 month (it was non 4K) and i payed £4 and i then resold the code on gumtree and netted £20

ndksamb8 h, 48 m ago

Why not see if any other members want to join you and share the costs of …Why not see if any other members want to join you and share the costs of the monthly sub. Ie you and 3 others pay £2.25pm for a profile each on an account you make yourself. Just thought I'd throw that ou there as I currently do it with a few hukd members and I know there are some other groups.

Id be up for an account if you decide to do that 🏻

Share with your family or friends and go Dutch on fees. Some of the Netflix accounts are sourced via illegitimate means.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA21112
    2. Highway code and use of indicators (or lack thereof)4177
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769537
    4. Anyone else bored of video gaming2642

See more discussions