Netflix Premium slot Share

Posted 21st Apr
I have a Netflix Premium account and am happy to slot share. It will be £2.50 per month for the slot. Alternatively, I would also like to try Sky Go or BT sport and happy for a swap. Please let me know if you are interested.
Community Updates
Misc
16 Comments
How many people can concurrently use the BT sport app? I'm assuming that's the only way you could use bt sports apart from when it's included in a TV package but you can't share via that can you.
I have seen ads for year's subscription to BT sport app for around 20-30 quid before. I assume they got it with a package and have no use for the app and must be using the channel alone. I also assume you can use the sport app and the channel at the same time. I intend to use it for the champion's League.

I used to have the BT sport app a good few years ago and never used it. This might also be useful for someone who doesn't use their BT app and can get free Netflix in return.
Docterror21/04/2019 09:17

..... This might also be useful for someone who doesn't use their BT app …..... This might also be useful for someone who doesn't use their BT app and can get free Netflix in return.

Sounds good in theory, but would they not need to give you their BT account log in details to use the BT App - allowing access to billing / address / phone number / personal info etc?
Isn’t that the case with any sort of sharing? Wouldn’t the person who shares my Netflix with me also have similar access? It would be based on trust, no?

Or am I missing something? Apologies if I am.
Saturn21/04/2019 09:27

Sounds good in theory, but would they not need to give you their BT …Sounds good in theory, but would they not need to give you their BT account log in details to use the BT App - allowing access to billing / address / phone number / personal info etc?

Docterror7 m ago

Isn’t that the case with any sort of sharing? Wouldn’t the person who sha …Isn’t that the case with any sort of sharing? Wouldn’t the person who shares my Netflix with me also have similar access? It would be based on trust, no?Or am I missing something? Apologies if I am.

I just know that a BT account holds a lot of personal details, whereas I believe a Netflix share is less revealing. May be wrong though.
Hi, I’m interested in this, I’ll PM you.
The slots has now provisionally been taken. Thanks guys
Don’t forget the price rise that is coming.
I wasn’t aware of this.
I will get in touch with the sharers when that happens and see how they want to proceed.
not sharing my slots with anybody!!!
One of the participants dropped out. One slot available now.
All slots taken up now. Thanks
Let me know if any Netflix slots become available again
Will do.
Interested. Any chance to have a slot? I am searching around for a netflix sharing platform but without success. Any help?
It’s all taken up now. Sorry. I can update on this thread when/ if anyone drops out.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions