Netflix 'premium' ultra hd

26 Comments
Why is that?
deleted800342Original Poster
ThugBasher10 m ago

Why is that?

Poor selection/amount of uhd/4k content, and underwhelming uhd/4k quality.
I use it and enjoy it. Personally I think the BBC demo of UHD on iplayer is the best quality. Shame as its onky a demo. Blue planet looked great too but has stopped now.

Even 4k blurays are hit and miss as to whether they are worth it.
sparx198120 m ago

I use it and enjoy it. Personally I think the BBC demo of UHD on iplayer …I use it and enjoy it. Personally I think the BBC demo of UHD on iplayer is the best quality. Shame as its onky a demo. Blue planet looked great too but has stopped now. Even 4k blurays are hit and miss as to whether they are worth it.

I notice I was automatically upgraded to this without asking this month £10/month er no thank you
I don't mind it.
It's currently my only source of 4k.
The four concurrent connections are shared with family.

I think ten quid in my circumstance is well worth it.
Depends if you're paying for it or not..
Chiptivo26 m ago

Depends if you're paying for it or not..

33360984-axQId.jpg
4k content increases everyday and you can watch on 4 devices at once for two pound more than the standard membership. I think it's worth it.
Netflix has the most 4K content around that’s the funny thing
Gava19989 m ago

4k content increases everyday and you can watch on 4 devices at once for …4k content increases everyday and you can watch on 4 devices at once for two pound more than the standard membership. I think it's worth it.

I find I can't concentrate once I'm watching more than 3 programs at once.

I'm also pretty sure the content doesn't increase every day as I've had it for a week and no new content has been added to the small offering.
Justsuperman9 m ago

Netflix has the most 4K content around that’s the funny thing

Lol
deleted8003422nd Mar

I find I can't concentrate once I'm watching more than 3 programs at …I find I can't concentrate once I'm watching more than 3 programs at once.I'm also pretty sure the content doesn't increase every day as I've had it for a week and no new content has been added to the small offering.

Most of the Netflix originals are in 4k (Narcos, Stranger Things, House of Cards etc) and most of them are worth watching. All you're paying for is for a better quality of picture so I can understand why many won't see the value.
Black and White movies were still masterpieces or rubbish irrespective of format!
We got it for extra users from one account, the 4k just a bonus which I have actually used more often than expected
I think 4k on Netflix is good. Never had any complaints. The variety of programming with 4k support is becoming wider so fingers crossed they will add content more too your liking
It’s great got mine from eBay for £4.99 over 6 months ago . Bargain.
Also my standard account I paid for 2 years ago on eBay is still running , best £3 I have ever spent . Here comes the ( they are stolen accounts ) !!!!!!!!! No they are not or they would get blocked as the user would know that someone else is watching there account as it shows up .
Get 3 other family or friends to share with you so it works out at 2.50 per month each user so bargain !!!
yozzman12343 h, 38 m ago

It’s great got mine from eBay for £4.99 over 6 months ago . Bargain. Also m …It’s great got mine from eBay for £4.99 over 6 months ago . Bargain. Also my standard account I paid for 2 years ago on eBay is still running , best £3 I have ever spent . Here comes the ( they are stolen accounts ) !!!!!!!!! No they are not or they would get blocked as the user would know that someone else is watching there account as it shows up .

Can you please PM link to seller from where you bought... thanks
Its great and brilliant value at £2.50 a month
chocci46 m ago

Its great and brilliant value at £2.50 a month

Except it's actually £9.99 a month.
deleted8003423rd Mar

Except it's actually £9.99 a month.

Not if you share it with friends and family like most people do
chocci32 m ago

Not if you share it with friends and family like most people do

Well everything is better value if you split the cost with other people.
I'm basing it on the actual price.
The only good part IMO is that it takes 4 devices simultaneously. I only pay £2.50 a month with 3 other HOTUK members. Might have a slot freeing up today if someone is interesting in filling!
deleted8003423rd Mar

Well everything is better value if you split the cost with other …Well everything is better value if you split the cost with other people.I'm basing it on the actual price.

Like chocci says, why don't you look at the Netflix family threads on here and see about joining in. It will seem much better value then.
Edited by: "deeky" 3rd Mar
Altered Carbon - A1 quality.

Eventually all tv will be via the internet, no aerials and no satellite dishes.

To get 4K is just too cost effective without the net.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions