Netflix prices going up in December

Found 15th Nov 2017
Just had an email saying Netflix is going up on Dec 15th.
Do they offer discounts if you go to cancel like Now tv? Or can I get vouchers cheaper?

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
9 Comments

I dont recall getting any offers when I cancelled months ago.

What does email say. Nothing in the news about it. though US price increased so is likely.
Edited by: "davidian84" 15th Nov 2017

Original Poster

Said it when I put Netflix on this morning as well. I have the standard package and it’s going up from 7.49 to 7.99.

Apparently it’s so they can “add more of what you like to watch”

davidian8447 m ago

What does email say. Nothing in the news about it. though US price …What does email say. Nothing in the news about it. though US price increased so is likely.

been in the news months ago

independent.co.uk/lif…htm

Original Poster

eslick39 m ago

been in the news months ago been in the news months ago http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/netflix-price-increase-us-uk-plan-price-premium-standard-basic-when-a7986096.htm

Yeah I knew it was coming but not when. Just wouldn’t mind obtaining a voucher or something to reduce the yearly cost.
I’ll put it on my list to Santa haha

joxeruk20002 h, 2 m ago

Yeah I knew it was coming but not when. Just wouldn’t mind obtaining a v …Yeah I knew it was coming but not when. Just wouldn’t mind obtaining a voucher or something to reduce the yearly cost. I’ll put it on my list to Santa haha

some of the shops have offers on their gift cards and occasionally very occasionally Netflix was included.

joxeruk20003 h, 5 m ago

Yeah I knew it was coming but not when. Just wouldn’t mind obtaining a v …Yeah I knew it was coming but not when. Just wouldn’t mind obtaining a voucher or something to reduce the yearly cost. I’ll put it on my list to Santa haha

Just share a 4 screen package with others - £2.50 per month then for premium HD access

davidian844 h, 53 m ago

What does email say. Nothing in the news about it. though US price …What does email say. Nothing in the news about it. though US price increased so is likely.

It must have passed you by, a couple of weeks ago I had to confirm on a onscreen prompt when starting Netflix up about the hike.

Original Poster

moshixmoshi18 h, 56 m ago

It must have passed you by, a couple of weeks ago I had to confirm on a …It must have passed you by, a couple of weeks ago I had to confirm on a onscreen prompt when starting Netflix up about the hike.

I think it depends on when you joined. So if you joined on the 1st of the month. Your increase would go on 1st December.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions