Netflix recommendations

Posted 5th Jan
Hey all

What do you recommend i watch on Netflix by myself? Currently the missus and I are watching The Witcher and Ressurection Ertugrul, she is away for a few a days and i wanted to watch something but just been browsing for the last half hour. Been told i cant watch Messiah by myself either so have to wait for her. Am into crime and action thrillers, think The Wire, Narcos, Power, Gomorrah etc
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

25 Comments
Queen of the South or Power
Edited by: "Zameen" 5th Jan
Give the Unabomber a try
board walk empire
Mindhunter is good if you like serial killer psychology etc. Haven't watched the 2nd season yet.
sir78605/01/2020 19:08

Thanks, seen it though

Both? Cool hence I didn't mention sons of anarchy lol loved that
Occupied? A political thriller from the mind of Jo Nesbo. Season 3 just arrived on Netflix this week.
How to get away with murder
Ozark
60 days in, is worth a watch.
New film 6 underground is worth a watch
Don't f**k with cats: Hunting an Internet killer
Edited by: "bally12345" 5th Jan
bally1234505/01/2020 19:58

Looks good, will give it a try, thanks.
tomdavidrichards05/01/2020 19:55

New film 6 underground is worth a watch

Watched that with the kids. We all loved it. Could be a good franchise. Its a non nonsense action film, nothing complicated. Just simple story, action and RR providing the funny.
bally1234505/01/2020 19:58

I've just finished watching this series. It was good, but for all the wrong reasons. There are some sick people on the world.
Beebee1805/01/2020 20:51

I've just finished watching this series. It was good, but for all the …I've just finished watching this series. It was good, but for all the wrong reasons. There are some sick people on the world.

Binge watched it yesterday, that John Green came across as a bit of a weirdo himself, first thought when he got the video is I need to put this on a big screen? then watched it back to back 20 times. Then when he finally met Baudi he said something like "you would have given up if I had" an when she said the same he was all cocky and said he wouldn't. Definitely something going on with him IMHO
Money Heist.
You
Intelligence was enjoyable.
Canadian, 2 series, Organised crime police unit and a drug dealing police collaborator.
Has some sly pokes at the US also.
Not too macho.
YOU , wierd stalker plus coment on the state of the connected generation series. Adult content.
dunno05/01/2020 21:27

Money Heist.

Thanks, seen this, it’s brilliant. Cant wait for the next season.
Travellers

One of the best shows on Netflix imo.
harlzter05/01/2020 21:04

Binge watched it yesterday, that John Green came across as a bit of a …Binge watched it yesterday, that John Green came across as a bit of a weirdo himself, first thought when he got the video is I need to put this on a big screen? then watched it back to back 20 times. Then when he finally met Baudi he said something like "you would have given up if I had" an when she said the same he was all cocky and said he wouldn't. Definitely something going on with him IMHO

I thought the same with regard to what John said to Baudi at the end. I think she was a bit taken aback by his arrogance.
Gomorrah copy Suburra petty addictive watched movie and two seasons in a week.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions