Netflix share 3 spots available

Posted 17th Apr
I am making a Netflix account with 3 spots to spare. Each will have their own profile to use. Going to use a vpn and sign up via which every country is cheapest so should work out between £2 and £2.50 per month each. Money to be paid every 2 months via PayPal. Pm to join
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

24 Comments
Why not open a UK premium account . £3 per person . No VPN or messing about with other countries .
Let's just say it straight.
Netflix 4k plan from Turkey costs around £5.20 per month, do your math.
Edited by: "Admast79" 17th Apr
I don’t know which country is cheapest as the description says. And ive read the Turkish price quite often changes. Didn’t want to promise less than £1.50 a month each and then that not be right. Once I have found the cheapest option it will be split equally 4 ways
Basically wants to make some money
pouster0717/04/2020 23:42

Basically wants to make some money

Hahah read my comment above. If I wanted to make some money why would I say i was going to use a vpn to get it cheaper. Surely I’d say I was paying full price. Think about it
Have a U.K. one and spread it £3 month ..easier and less hassle...I may be interested
May be interested, what res would that be ultra HD?
joethepope18/04/2020 11:11

May be interested, what res would that be ultra HD?

Yes ultra hd. Pm if interested
Would be interested in a UK uhd share if anybody has a slot.
As looking at above people want the premium UK . Best way forward guys
yozzman123418/04/2020 13:27

As looking at above people want the premium UK . Best way forward guys

The country you sign up via is irrelevant. It just makes the price cheaper so don’t understand why anybody would prefer a “uk one”
howarth318/04/2020 13:30

The country you sign up via is irrelevant. It just makes the price cheaper …The country you sign up via is irrelevant. It just makes the price cheaper so don’t understand why anybody would prefer a “uk one”

Not all countries get the same content.
Also don't you need a VPN for certain countries?
And you can grab other countries for £5.50 so I hope you are upfront with payment and split it 4 ways so everyone pays £1.50ish ?
Edited by: "yozzman1234" 18th Apr
yozzman123418/04/2020 13:35

Not all countries get the same content. Also don't you need a VPN for …Not all countries get the same content. Also don't you need a VPN for certain countries? And you can grab other countries for £5.50 so I hope you are upfront with payment and split it 4 ways so everyone pays £1.50ish ?

The content goes off which ever country you’re located when watching not which country you signed up via. So you’d get the uk Netflix content provided you’re in the uk. And yes as mentioned above twice....I wasn’t too sure on the Turkish price as I have read it changes often and then there can also be foreign transaction fees so didn’t want to make false promises. The price will be split equally 4 ways. I am not that desperate believe me
howarth318/04/2020 13:39

The content goes off which ever country you’re located when watching not w …The content goes off which ever country you’re located when watching not which country you signed up via. So you’d get the uk Netflix content provided you’re in the uk. And yes as mentioned above twice....I wasn’t too sure on the Turkish price as I have read it changes often and then there can also be foreign transaction fees so didn’t want to make false promises. The price will be split equally 4 ways. I am not that desperate believe me

Is a VPN needed ?
Have you worked out how much this will be per person?.
Admast7917/04/2020 22:36

Let's just say it straight.Netflix 4k plan from Turkey costs around £5.20 …Let's just say it straight.Netflix 4k plan from Turkey costs around £5.20 per month, do your math.

I don’t think it works anymore does it?
howarth318/04/2020 13:39

The content goes off which ever country you’re located when watching not w …The content goes off which ever country you’re located when watching not which country you signed up via. So you’d get the uk Netflix content provided you’re in the uk. And yes as mentioned above twice....I wasn’t too sure on the Turkish price as I have read it changes often and then there can also be foreign transaction fees so didn’t want to make false promises. The price will be split equally 4 ways. I am not that desperate believe me

I used to have it where I paid through my standard bank account for UHD Turkish. I also got charged a foreign transaction fee which was roughly 30p I think.

Just changed banks and have tried logging in to Netflix to update my bank details but it keeps failing. I don’t think it works anymore.
Do vpn through Turkey it’s currently £5pm but can go up slightly but to be fair but also cover costs the fair rate is £1.50pm. If you’ve not set up already you’ll only be able to do monthly because new accounts can get stopped. But after a few months you can then ask people to pay a few months at once one you know your safe from been cut off. If flix are gonna cut you off it’s always in first few months.
I'm in!
Unless you have a Turkish bank card and mobile number your going to find it hard to sign up. Gift cards may be an option, but by the time you pay the marked up price on them the savings arent really worth the hassle.
Eh, for anyone wanting to know the Turkish pricing, it's:

40460078-Sn8Bp.jpg

I've been on this for almost 2 years now, I pay with Monzo and was just charged the following a few days ago:

40460078-5HjXB.jpg
I stand corrected, I don’t know if I got lucky or not but I today managed to get Netflix from Argentina. Been trying for weeks to get a cheap one set up and and it finally let me do it using a monzo card and hola vpn on chrome.
Any spots still available?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions