Groups

Netflix share - 4 users

So I already have myself and harlzter signed up.

Need another 2 people to share a full 4K, 4 user account.

Create a profile each in the account, so we don't get mixed up etc.

£2.25 each a month via PayPal gift.

Thanks

63 Comments

£2.25 forever?

Original Poster

KM4353

£2.25 forever?

Ooops, edited the post now to per month
    Thanks
    Edited by: "GRSC" 24th Jan

Such a good idea isn't it. Enjoy

sorry if it's a silly question...
    Can a profile be switched between 2 TV's in the same house?
    Use downstairs during the day, log out and then sign in upstairs?

I have this account option for myself, my daughter and granddaughters. I only wish I could password lock my profile - I don't want my 10 year old granddaughter watching some of the films I watch ( though if I don't understand anything I could ask the 15 year old).

Great idea

whereisthesun

sorry if it's a silly question...Can a profile be switched between 2 TV's … sorry if it's a silly question...Can a profile be switched between 2 TV's in the same house?Use downstairs during the day, log out and then sign in upstairs?

​Yes you can add your profile to as many TV's as you want. but can only watch on 4 TV's at anytime

Is there actually much 4k content on Netflix? I tried it just before Xmas and it was very light on content.

whereisthesun

sorry if it's a silly question...Can a profile be switched between 2 TV's … sorry if it's a silly question...Can a profile be switched between 2 TV's in the same house?Use downstairs during the day, log out and then sign in upstairs?

That account can be watched anywhere as long as you use the same log on details. For the multiple user accounts, you can watch on any suitable device up to the amount of permitted viewers - if you try to log on with one too many devices it will not allow it and tell you that you have reached the maximum number of devices.

stoneblade

Is there actually much 4k content on Netflix? I tried it just before Xmas … Is there actually much 4k content on Netflix? I tried it just before Xmas and it was very light on content.

​there is a good bit and always adding to it which is a plus.

Is this allowed in the Netflix terms and conditions?

BagABargain78

​Yes sharing is allowed. Google it or check Netflix website

only person can use their own profile at the same time yeah?

EN1GMA

only person can use their own profile at the same time yeah?

​4 people can watch at the same time

Im in

I'l have a go if there's any space left.

BagABargain78

Hahaha Netflix police will be at the door

They won't mind this as it is 75% less administration. It's not what it was designed for but it's permitted. Nice one.

Original Poster

mighty sausage

Im in

Thanks, PM me and I'll send over PayPal details etc
    I've over subscribed on this but as you were the 4th person wanting to join, I'll give you until around 11am in the morning to read this , after that I'll give the next person in line chance to join.
    Cheers

Original Poster

deeky

I'l have a go if there's any space left.

Thanks, PM me and I'll send over details.
    Looks like you already have, I'll send you details now.

Original Poster

We should have our 4 now, if anyone drops out then I'll start a new thread

GRSC

Thanks, PM me and I'll send over details.Looks like you already have, … Thanks, PM me and I'll send over details.Looks like you already have, I'll send you details now.

Ok, thanks.

Original Poster

So I have all 4 now.
    Myself
    Dark Light
    Harlzster
    Mighty sausage

I'll pm you all with details then I'll get the account setup. Hopefully get it done all tonight, if not morning at the latest. Depends if everyone gets back to me quickly.

If anyone else fancies doing the donkey work of setting a group up, count me in please

Original Poster

I'll set this up in the morning and once I've received PayPal payments, I'll message you all with login details.
    Any questions, feel free to PM me.
    Cheers

deeky

If anyone else fancies doing the donkey work of setting a group up, count … If anyone else fancies doing the donkey work of setting a group up, count me in please

i will join you deeky

groggy

i will join you deeky

Do you know what to do? X)

deeky

Do you know what to do? X)

lol not really...i suppose you just open a new account? then theover 3 people pay you through paypal?
    not sure...i suppose we need someone who knows for sure what the deal is lol.
    i also have more questions is someone can answer please.....
    if me , deeky , person c , person b all join together we get 4 seperate profiles?
    there are 4 people in my house 2 adults 2 kids...does that mean we would all have to use my profile?
    i would probably want logging in on possibly 5 devices....kids tablets x 2 , tv downstairs , tv in bedroom , poss xbox one......is this possible as long as only one device is logged in at once?
    is it 12 month contract?

cheers!

groggy

lol not really...i suppose you just open a new account? then theover 3 … lol not really...i suppose you just open a new account? then theover 3 people pay you through paypal?not sure...i suppose we need someone who knows for sure what the deal is lol.i also have more questions is someone can answer please.....if me , deeky , person c , person b all join together we get 4 seperate profiles?there are 4 people in my house 2 adults 2 kids...does that mean we would all have to use my profile?i would probably want logging in on possibly 5 devices....kids tablets x 2 , tv downstairs , tv in bedroom , poss xbox one......is this possible as long as only one device is logged in at once?is it 12 month contract?cheers!

I'm pretty sure you would only be able to watch one device on your profile.

Edit: Oh, you mean one at a time, and not you downstairs and the kids upstairs? I'm not sure tbh.

Maybe nwressell or GRSC could fill us in on the details?

Edited by: "deeky" 24th Jan

deeky

I'm pretty sure you would only be able to watch one device on your … I'm pretty sure you would only be able to watch one device on your profile.Edit: Oh, you mean one at a time, and not you downstairs and the kids upstairs? I'm not sure tbh. Maybe nwressell or GRSC could fill us in on the details?

You can use one profile for multiple devices, or multiple profiles for one device, or combinations thereof.

Concurrent use of multiple devices that exceeds the account's allocation is when a problem will arise.

If you are setting-up a "household" of, say, four members, each with a single profile, just limit each profile to one device at any given time to make sure somebody else in the "household" does not exceed the account limit.

fanpages

You can use one profile for multiple devices, or multiple profiles for … You can use one profile for multiple devices, or multiple profiles for one device, or combinations thereof.Concurrent use of multiple devices that exceeds the account's allocation is when a problem will arise.If you are setting-up a "household" of, say, four members, each with a single profile, just limit each profile to one device at any given time to make sure somebody else in the "household" does not exceed the account limit.

So in effect, the 4 of us here would only be able to use one device each at a time?

deeky

So in effect, the 4 of us here would only be able to use one device each … So in effect, the 4 of us here would only be able to use one device each at a time?

Can't I join yours X)

deeky

I'm pretty sure you would only be able to watch one device on your … I'm pretty sure you would only be able to watch one device on your profile.Edit: Oh, you mean one at a time, and not you downstairs and the kids upstairs? I'm not sure tbh. Maybe nwressell or GRSC could fill us in on the details?

fanpages

You can use one profile for multiple devices, or multiple profiles for … You can use one profile for multiple devices, or multiple profiles for one device, or combinations thereof.Concurrent use of multiple devices that exceeds the account's allocation is when a problem will arise.If you are setting-up a "household" of, say, four members, each with a single profile, just limit each profile to one device at any given time to make sure somebody else in the "household" does not exceed the account limit.

deeky

So in effect, the 4 of us here would only be able to use one device each … So in effect, the 4 of us here would only be able to use one device each at a time?

If all four of you were using the account simultaneously, yes.

However, if two of the "household" were not using the account on any particular day, the other two could use more devices concurrently at that time.

is anyone joining me and deeky?

deeky

fanpages

deeky

I see. So am I right in saying that members of the group would have to agree to stick to just using their one device? Otherwise, if groggy was using 2, and I then got home from work and wanted to use one, I wouldn't be able to would I?

deeky

I see. So am I right in saying that members of the group would have to … I see. So am I right in saying that members of the group would have to agree to stick to just using their one device? Otherwise, if groggy was using 2, and I then got home from work and wanted to use one, I wouldn't be able to would I?

Yes, if there were two of you in the "household" & it was a two-member "household" account.

However, you two could create a four-member "household" account.

If only three, you could all have an allocation of one, & one spare (if any of you had visitors, or whatever).

If only you & groggy were in a four-member "household", you could have two each, & take on more members of the "household" as/when you wanted (as long as you kept to the agreement of the allocation associated with the account).

fanpages

Yes, if there were two of you in the "household" & it was a two-member … Yes, if there were two of you in the "household" & it was a two-member "household" account.However, you two could create a four-member "household" account.If only three, you could all have an allocation of one, & one spare (if any of you had visitors, or whatever).If only you & groggy were in a four-member "household", you could have two each, & take on more members of the "household" as/when you wanted (as long as you kept to the agreement of the allocation associated with the account).

Yeah. There isn't much point in me doing a 2 member group as I don't need 4k and I only need one device so I could just as easily get the basic package myself for a quid more.

Besides, I thought groggy said he was going to run it

Edited by: "deeky" 24th Jan

^ PS. Also worth pointing out that if any of the members of the "household" break the terms & conditions, then all of you lose out.

deeky

Yeah. There isn't much point in me doing a 2 member group as I don't need … Yeah. There isn't much point in me doing a 2 member group as I don't need 4k and I only need one device so I could just as easily get the basic package myself for a quid more. Besides, I thought groggy said he was going to run it

lol mate i couldnt organise a **** up in a brewery im far to un orgnanised.
    anyway...even if i registered multiple devices we would only use one at a time in our house as our internet is shockingly slow.
    someone might read this in the morning and take charge deeky

Banned

I'm in if you need one more but i'll have to pay bank transfer.

If there's any room I'll join in as well?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What would be HELL to you?2023
      2. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…1932
      3. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941347
      4. love affairs1756

See more discussions