Expired

Netflix Share/Family

Found 2nd Apr
Hey guys.

I am currently part of a Spotify Family Share via HotUKDeals which is going very good with my current ‘Hotukdeals family’.

Was looking to probably set the same up for Netflix too.

4 screen UHD, so ideally 3 other people I am looking for.

Starting from today, or tomorrow, including the 1 month free, til the end of the year works out at £20 per person.

£9.99 x 8 paid months = £79.92 (between 4 is £20 each), and 1 month free.

Total 9 months for £20

If you want to join, please PM or reply below.
Once you have made the payment, you will get the login details after it is set up.

(To keep it fair to those who pay, please dont share the login or password, and use it exclusively for yourself/your household.

Netflix does show you devices/IP for users so if anyone abuses it and shares the login details with others, then they will have to leave unfortunately.)
Community Updates
MiscEntertainmentNetflix
13 Comments
Sounds promising
Original Poster
Works out cheaper....reliable member of this site for years too.

You fancy it??
So the moment ,I have Netflix on two fire sticks and 3 I pads

If I joined this could I still have it on so many devices
Original Poster
How many family members do you have watching at once?
Cause I presume you dont watch all them devices at once
KingNav36020 m ago

How many family members do you have watching at once?Cause I presume you …How many family members do you have watching at once?Cause I presume you dont watch all them devices at once

All in one house the kids can be watching Netflix and I can so 3 at once
Original Poster
The realistically, it wouldnt be something that would be suitable for you sorry.
Ideal for a person, or two per user max, really.
I'm interested.
ashmac3 h, 31 m ago

So the moment ,I have Netflix on two fire sticks and 3 I pads If I joined …So the moment ,I have Netflix on two fire sticks and 3 I pads If I joined this could I still have it on so many devices

You're only allowed one device per share on these family agreements so you're better off going/staying on your own if you 5 devices available. That way, even if you're nicking someone else's stream, it's only your own family you're depriving
KingNav3604 h, 7 m ago

How many family members do you have watching at once?Cause I presume you …How many family members do you have watching at once?Cause I presume you dont watch all them devices at once

Hi mate would be interested in this, need 1 screen for the 4k telly,
Original Poster
akash40213 m ago

Hi mate would be interested in this, need 1 screen for the 4k telly,

It will be the 4k Netflix service. Will Pm you now.
I would also be interested in this if a spot is still avaliable, pm me details please and i will arrange payment
Original Poster
All spots have now been taken sorry.

I will PM the guys who are in with the next steps.

Sorry for those who missed out.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions