Netflix slot available

Posted 26th Feb
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

5 Comments
Jus' sayin'........

Netflix notes in its Terms of Use that passwords “may not be shared with individuals beyond your household,” so when users sign up for an account, they automatically agree not to share.

a UK startup introduced an AI tool that allows Netflix to get insight into users' account behaviour, ie. if you're sharing an account outside of the account holders address.
Edited by: "steve.t" 26th Feb
pm me
steve.t26/02/2020 14:46

Jus' sayin'........ Netflix notes in its Terms of Use that passwords “may n …Jus' sayin'........ Netflix notes in its Terms of Use that passwords “may not be shared with individuals beyond your household,” so when users sign up for an account, they automatically agree not to share.a UK startup introduced an AI tool that allows Netflix to get insight into users' account behaviour, ie. if you're sharing an account outside of the account holders address.

You must be fun at party’s
HowayTheLads26/02/2020 19:01

You must be fun at party’s

.... only if I find I haven't just paid "a stranger" £25 for a netflix share just to find it is blocked soon afterwards
Edited by: "steve.t" 26th Feb
steve.t26/02/2020 19:11

.... only if I find I have just paid "a stranger" £25 for a netflix share ….... only if I find I have just paid "a stranger" £25 for a netflix share just to find it is blocked soon afterwards

Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants