Netflix / Spotify VPN

Posted 10th May
I know this has been posted a lot and in various places, but they all seem to be 'expired' deals or various people saying "it doesn't work".

My Spotify student has expired and I don't fancy paying full price unless I really have to. I've managed to get Apple Music via UniDays, but I have to say it's no Spotify...

How many hoops do I have to jump through (if it's even possible still) to get Spotify via India / Turkey or wherever? I did it for YouTube (India) and it took less than 5 minutes.
The same for Netflix, I've read Turkey or Argentina get you premium for around £4 per month, but mixed feedback too as to whether it works?

Thanks for the feedback.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

9 Comments
Can't say about Spotify but Netflix was easy.

Cancel your subscription, wait until your current subscription expires.

Connect by VPN to Turkey, login through the browser to your Netflix account. Choose subscription, enter card details (if needed) and it should work.
Edited by: "Admast79" 10th May
Admast7910/05/2020 21:27

Can't say about Spotify but Netflix was easy.Cancel your subscription, …Can't say about Spotify but Netflix was easy.Cancel your subscription, wait until your current subscription expires.Connect by VPN to Turkey, login through the browser to your Netflix account. Choose subscription, enter card details (if needed) and it should work.

Thanks. How long have you successfully had it running for?
If you're on Android you can get a decent cracked version of Spotify.
Paddy_o_furniture11/05/2020 10:01

If you're on Android you can get a decent cracked version of Spotify.

None Jailbroken iOS unfortunately.
Spotify is a lot trickier but it can be done there is a Spotify thread that explains it the reason it's harder they check where your payment card is from and if it's not the same country then they reject it so you have to setup a Phillipines PayPal as well then choose PayPal as the option to pay. I said its tricky but if your good with technical stuff might not be that hard for you I did it 8 months ago now still working perfect
anthonyjames9010/05/2020 21:36

Thanks. How long have you successfully had it running for?

My Turkish Netflix is running OK a year half now 4 slots premium usually around £5 a month
I tried the Turkish one but couldn't get it to work at payment stage, what are you using as a payment method/type?
D9X15/05/2020 17:03

I tried the Turkish one but couldn't get it to work at payment stage, what …I tried the Turkish one but couldn't get it to work at payment stage, what are you using as a payment method/type?

I use curve.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions