Netflix subscriptions

Posted 14th Apr
Haven't seen an international Netflix posted in a very long time. I know there are fewer things to watch but I don't need much. Is it no longer possible to get those Netflix deals anymore? Like the Turkish Netflix using VPN, or does it no longer work?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

12 Comments
Find a UK share . Only £3.50ish a month . Its been perfect for me the past year .
yozzman123414/04/2020 21:43

Find a UK share . Only £3.50ish a month . Its been perfect for me the past …Find a UK share . Only £3.50ish a month . Its been perfect for me the past year .

Not gonna lie, haven't the slightest clue about Netflix and what you there is other than the fact it's a video streaming service. £3.50 is cheap enough - how do I get that price? And do you know what the difference is between the UK share and an international share other than fewer shows to stream?
You only sign up via a vpn. Once signed up you log in via the UK Netflix
mattkkinng14/04/2020 21:51

Not gonna lie, haven't the slightest clue about Netflix and what you there …Not gonna lie, haven't the slightest clue about Netflix and what you there is other than the fact it's a video streaming service. £3.50 is cheap enough - how do I get that price? And do you know what the difference is between the UK share and an international share other than fewer shows to stream?

You use a vpn, which can just be a free app on your phone to change your location to another country, Turkey for example, and then sign up and setup your details at Netflix Turkey whilst pretending to be in that country. As soon as that's done you turn off the vpn and just sign in to the UK site as normal.

The deals don't get posted all the time because they are always on and always working, would be a bit like posting a deal every month stating that Tesco is still open.
MIDURIX14/04/2020 22:21

You use a vpn, which can just be a free app on your phone to change your …You use a vpn, which can just be a free app on your phone to change your location to another country, Turkey for example, and then sign up and setup your details at Netflix Turkey whilst pretending to be in that country. As soon as that's done you turn off the vpn and just sign in to the UK site as normal.The deals don't get posted all the time because they are always on and always working, would be a bit like posting a deal every month stating that Tesco is still open.

Haha fair enough it used to be posted very often though before, thought maybe Netflix blocked that or something
Depends how many screens you need and what tv you’ve got, I share mine with parents and kids bedrooms and most tv’s are 4k so vpn 4k plan is perfect. If I lived alone And had 4k tv I’d share with someone on here for £3.50. It’s also worth asking parents or siblings etc cos I give my parents a Netflix screen and they give me a Disney+ screen.
toonsquirel15/04/2020 08:28

Depends how many screens you need and what tv you’ve got, I share mine w …Depends how many screens you need and what tv you’ve got, I share mine with parents and kids bedrooms and most tv’s are 4k so vpn 4k plan is perfect. If I lived alone And had 4k tv I’d share with someone on here for £3.50. It’s also worth asking parents or siblings etc cos I give my parents a Netflix screen and they give me a Disney+ screen.

I would've just connected it to the ps4 and my phone, no 4k viewing
mattkkinng15/04/2020 13:01

I would've just connected it to the ps4 and my phone, no 4k viewing

If it’s just for yourself then you may as well look for someone sharing, go to comments on this app and there’s always someone offering a slot. Some will charge £3.50 a month because they pay uk £14 for 4 screens and some will offer you a year Netflix for like £20 and that’s cos they use vpn. Personally I’d choose cheapest option of the person is trustable
I’m having issues with this. Signed up using VPN Turkey around a year ago. Just changed banks and streaming sites need new card details. Netflix won’t let me update my card and I’m struggling to work out what to do.
Resumed a UK sub last night but paid for the top plan in Turkish Lira. Achieved this by using Speedify VPN in my iPhone and connecting to a server based in Turkey before renewing.
How do you get past the Text message part?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions