Netflix Turkey £3.14 Per Month for 4K package

Posted 11th Dec 2021
Hello, i just got shocked by my Netflix bill which I have done via turkey. 3.14 for a month, it almost for free
I believe this is due to Turkish lira went down even more to pound. I am paying via Barclays so there is some small conversion fee, via google conversion price is 2.99
4K package price is 55 TL
Standard price is 41 TL
Basic is 27 TL
Community Updates
New Comment
Top comments
Wonderful, that's done (:

Turned on the VPN (Hola, though I never really use a VPN), went to the website and followed through as the images show below.

No issues whatsoever - moved from Basic £5.99 to Premium 54.99 Turkish Liras.
---

Here are some images:

46713800-u1d7B.jpg46713800-OGN6z.jpg46713800-z8vxP.jpg46713800-zooz5.jpg46713800-LFT3v.jpg
and then the final confirmation.

46713800-4Qooy.jpg

It’s £3.10 with Barclays

46713800-ikM3r.jpg
Edited by: "Chigz_" 18th Jan
1. No instructions how to get it 2. It's no longer working bc Netflix noticed that people tricked the system (via VPN) 3. Even if you managed to get it (only working with new account or u have to wait for expiry your UK subscription) , Netflix will terminate your account within 1-2 month

Yes, probably its working for you but for 9 out of 10 people it's not since last year. Ive been caught last year,but I was super lucky. Netflix refund me the 9 months period when I used it like this (VPN) but they not just paid me back but in £ pound and the full price of standard pack. So not just got 9 months free Netflix but they payed me back another 9 months lol 🤘

BTW but there is still other option to get it. You have to do almost all steps the same way as before but make sure you r using Turkish gift card for payment method. 💳🤘

Salfordgirl111/12/2021 05:35

They will ban your account if you use a VPN, they know when you're using …They will ban your account if you use a VPN, they know when you're using one.

Correct 👆
Edited by: "Ray_photo" 11th Dec 2021
Author

They will ban your account if you use a VPN, they know when you're using …They will ban your account if you use a VPN, they know when you're using one.

I am using my account for 3 years, doesn’t look like banned
If it helps anyone

-Netflix UK contract ended on 14-Jan
-Already had a Revolut payment set-up
-Logged in via Hola VPN on 15-Jan
-Signed up to Netflix TR successfully and payment of £2.98 taken

All the best!
271 Comments
  1. Avatar
    Hi, what is the process to register for a
    Turkish Netflix account ? Also is the catalogue as good ?

Thanks
  2. Avatar
    Need more details.
  3. Avatar
    Try the Turkish coffee too. It’s nice and cheap! Good deal!
  4. Avatar
    quidmaster11/12/2021 04:29

and Turkish Delight!
  5. Avatar
    But, I think the 'British' kebab is better.
  6. Avatar
    And the barbers
  7. Avatar
    Turkish Shwarma
  8. Avatar
    Don't forget the king of roast dinners, Christmas Turkish!
  9. Avatar
    Turkish bath that's nice too. Gonna by me some Lyra. What's not nice is that foot beating in that film! Love Turkey, love Turkish deals too. Heat
  10. Avatar
    They will ban your account if you use a VPN, they know when you're using one.
  11. Avatar

don't be silly, you sound like a turkey
  12. Avatar
    1. No instructions how to get it 2. It's no longer working bc Netflix noticed that people tricked the system (via VPN) 3. Even if you managed to get it (only working with new account or u have to wait for expiry your UK subscription) , Netflix will terminate your account within 1-2 month

Yes, probably its working for you but for 9 out of 10 people it's not since last year. Ive been caught last year,but I was super lucky. Netflix refund me the 9 months period when I used it like this (VPN) but they not just paid me back but in £ pound and the full price of standard pack. So not just got 9 months free Netflix but they payed me back another 9 months lol 🤘

BTW but there is still other option to get it. You have to do almost all steps the same way as before but make sure you r using Turkish gift card for payment method. 💳🤘

Correct 👆
    Edited by: "Ray_photo" 11th Dec 2021
  13. Avatar
    Ray_photo11/12/2021 05:49

1. No instructions how to get it 2. It's no longer working bc Netflix …1. No instructions how to get it 2. It's no longer working bc Netflix noticed that people tricked the system (via VPN) 3. Even if you managed to get it (only working with new account or u have to wait for expiry your UK subscription) , Netflix will terminate your account within 1-2 monthYes, probably its working for you but for 9 out of 10 people it's not since last year. Ive been caught last year,but I was super lucky. Netflix refund me the 9 months period when I used it like this (VPN) but they not just paid me back but in £ pound and the full price of standard pack. So not just got 9 months free Netflix but they payed me back another 9 months lol 🤘BTW but there is still other option to get it. You have to do almost all steps the same way as before but make sure you r using Turkish gift card for payment method. 💳🤘Correct 👆

Total tripe.
  14. Avatar
    Ray_photo11/12/2021 05:49

1. No instructions how to get it 2. It's no longer working bc Netflix …1. No instructions how to get it 2. It's no longer working bc Netflix noticed that people tricked the system (via VPN) 3. Even if you managed to get it (only working with new account or u have to wait for expiry your UK subscription) , Netflix will terminate your account within 1-2 monthYes, probably its working for you but for 9 out of 10 people it's not since last year. Ive been caught last year,but I was super lucky. Netflix refund me the 9 months period when I used it like this (VPN) but they not just paid me back but in £ pound and the full price of standard pack. So not just got 9 months free Netflix but they payed me back another 9 months lol 🤘BTW but there is still other option to get it. You have to do almost all steps the same way as before but make sure you r using Turkish gift card for payment method. 💳🤘Correct 👆

Sorry to tell ya mate but you didn't do it right!
  15. Avatar
    Been trying to do this for past two years with a VPN and have never been successful with a new account.

Would appreciate instructions
  16. Avatar
    lmao user error
  17. Avatar
    Author

18. Avatar
    Can you tell us how you did it? i would like to subscribe also to turkey netlifx. Thanks
  19. Avatar
    Turkish one is asking for a phone number from Turkey if I remember correctly?
    Argentina still works? Not as cheap as Turkey, but still less than half price of UK.
  20. Avatar
    Josu11/12/2021 07:01

Same. No issues
  21. Avatar
    Some of the issues people have with being banned may depend on the vpn you are using.
    I work abroad a lot and have never had an issue, however colleagues have, the only known difference is which vpn we are using (or could just be bad luck for some)
    Edited by: "fastcarmaniac" 11th Dec 2021
  22. Avatar
    inoxx11/12/2021 07:22

Same. No issues

Here too. Not using VPN or anything else. Wherever I take my firestick ie UK/Europe/USA it logs in to local regionNetflix.
  23. Avatar
    traienuts11/12/2021 07:11

Turkish one is asking for a phone number from Turkey if I remember …Turkish one is asking for a phone number from Turkey if I remember correctly? Argentina still works? Not as cheap as Turkey, but still less than half price of UK.

I sign up with a Turkish VPN and wasn’t asked for a number…all working fine for the past 4 months
  24. Avatar
    Josu11/12/2021 07:01

When Netflix sees thousands of accounts all using the same IP address, they ban it. The only way around this is if your VPN supplier constantly adds new IP addresses. If you're using ExpressVPN, you're likely fine, but 90% of VPN's will get your account banned within 1-2 months.
  25. Avatar
    Don’t you only need the vpn for sign up though?
    Salfordgirl111/12/2021 07:32

When Netflix sees thousands of accounts all using the same IP address, …When Netflix sees thousands of accounts all using the same IP address, they ban it. The only way around this is if your VPN supplier constantly adds new IP addresses. If you're using ExpressVPN, you're likely fine, but 90% of VPN's will get your account banned within 1-2 months.

26. Avatar
    Wait, is this for actually using a VPN when watching Netflix? As in getting Turkish content in the UK?
    I thought it's just about signing up to Netflix Turkey and getting a much better monthly price.
    I'm also paying in Turkish lira, have done the switch some years ago when it was first available and just pay with a fee free card, it's cheap as chips now, used to be around £4.60 and last month was £3.25 for the top tier. And no VPN needed, except for when I signed up, so not sure what all the VPN talks around here.

CrimsonSilver11/12/2021 07:31

I sign up with a Turkish VPN and wasn’t asked for a number…all working fin …I sign up with a Turkish VPN and wasn’t asked for a number…all working fine for the past 4 months

Same here, but did it years ago, I thought that's not possible anymore because they're asking for a Turkish SIM?
    Edited by: "traienuts" 11th Dec 2021
  27. Avatar
    When I was in turkey a few years ago and accessed Netflix, the films were a lot better than ours. I downloaded all the harry potter films to my iPad to watch when I got back home.
  28. Avatar
    traienuts11/12/2021 07:48

Wait, is this for actually using a VPN when watching Netflix? As in …Wait, is this for actually using a VPN when watching Netflix? As in getting Turkish content in the UK?I thought it's just about signing up to Netflix Turkey and getting a much better monthly price.I'm also paying in Turkish lira, have done the switch some years ago when it was first available and just pay with a fee free card, it's cheap as chips now, used to be around £4.60 and last month was £3.25 for the top tier. And no VPN needed, except for when I signed up, so not sure what all the VPN talks around here.Same here, but did it years ago, I thought that's not possible anymore because they're asking for a Turkish SIM?

That’s right, VPN is just for sign up so it’s offered in Turkish lira. Once signed up using a VPN is purely optional.
  29. Avatar
    Instructions plz
  30. Avatar
    quidmaster11/12/2021 04:29

How can you forget the Christmas Turkey
  31. Avatar
    Need to look at this. My one outbid Argentina has jumped up to over £11
  32. Avatar
    liyare11/12/2021 07:58

Instructions plz

Use a vpn like Windscribe or similar to connect as if you reside in turkey. Then go to netflix and sign up a new account. Once done, you can turn off the vpn and sign into netflix as normal

46362945-VyaJJ.jpg
  33. Avatar
    Mine was 3.06. currency rating has dropped in Turkey so win win
  34. Avatar
    Mine still works and it's been couple year. As long as you do it through Turkish VPN and pay with a card like starling. Then your ok
  35. Avatar
    So much conflicting information.

Please can someone who’s recently done this successfully post up a simple how to guide as the ones I’ve come across on hukd are out of date.

I’ll be signing up as a fresh user but I’ve read something about cancelling my account after 1 month before I can attempt these vpn workarounds, is that true?
    Edited by: "OutSpoken" 11th Dec 2021
  36. Avatar
    Easiest way is to use an expired account then subscribe using Turkish vpn. Have found they don't ask for Turkish mobile number if you do it this way.
  37. Avatar
    anathni11/12/2021 08:16

Use a vpn like Windscribe or similar to connect as if you reside in …Use a vpn like Windscribe or similar to connect as if you reside in turkey. Then go to netflix and sign up a new account. Once done, you can turn off the vpn and sign into netflix as normal [Image]

Yes but you can’t use a UK based card or Revolut. Think you have to go down the Netflix gift card route
  38. Avatar
    traienuts11/12/2021 07:11

Turkish one is asking for a phone number from Turkey if I remember …Turkish one is asking for a phone number from Turkey if I remember correctly? Argentina still works? Not as cheap as Turkey, but still less than half price of UK.

Argentina was £11.15 for me last month, cheapest for 4k was £7. It's fluctuating but still cheaper than UK.
  39. Avatar
    Interesting how this is allowed as a deal and yet my one about subscribing to HBO Max was moved to discussions.

hotukdeals.com/dis…058
Post a comment
Top Merchants