Netflix UK and Walking Dead

Found 1st Feb 2016
Hi, I'm thinking of subscribing to Netflix, can you get stuff like the Walking Dead on Netflix UK? I'm sure I saw it on there the last time I subscribed a while back, but can't be for sure, have tried googling it but can't seem to find what I'm looking for.

15 Comments

Doesn't come up when I tried searching for it on Netflix so probably not.

It's on Amazon Prime

It's on Amazon Prime, can't remember it being on Netflix in the last couple of years that I've had it.

It should also be on NowTV, saw a massive billboard for it the other week. Also when it begins again later in the month the new episodes will appear as well on the service.

It is available on Amazon Prime Video.

Original Poster

Ok, I use Now TV, but may switch over to Amazon Prime Video then if's available on there, have a lot of episodes to catch up. Thanks for your help everyone.

FTCom

Ok, I use Now TV, but may switch over to Amazon Prime Video then if's … Ok, I use Now TV, but may switch over to Amazon Prime Video then if's available on there, have a lot of episodes to catch up. Thanks for your help everyone.

But switching over means you won't be able to watch the latest episodes when they start back up in a few weeks on NowTV, once you've caught up.

I've just checked my NowTV account and all 6 seasons are up there. Seems a bit silly switching service when you can get them already and newer episodes which won't appear on Amazon Prime for a while yet.

Edited by: "redarrowrules" 1st Feb 2016

There are 5 seasons on the US Netflix.

Just keep your Netflix and buy a now tv box with a 3 month entertainment pass. Regularly see them for around £15.

Leon Walker

There are 5 seasons on the US Netflix.

don't you have to pay for a private vpn to access Netflix US?

Better to just go the Amazon prime video route.

Original Poster

redarrowrules

But switching over means you won't be able to watch the latest episodes … But switching over means you won't be able to watch the latest episodes when they start back up in a few weeks on NowTV, once you've caught up.I've just checked my NowTV account and all 6 seasons are up there. Seems a bit silly switching service when you can get them already and newer episodes which won't appear on Amazon Prime for a while yet.

Cheers I'll check my Now TV, it's a built in app I've got on a Smart TV. I saw it up there just before xmas with all the seasons available, had intended to watch it but never got round to them. Then checked at the start of the new year and it was missing. I'll check again as I know Now TV changes what's available quite often. Thanks for that.

SkullKing1300

don't you have to pay for a private vpn to access Netflix US? Better to … don't you have to pay for a private vpn to access Netflix US? Better to just go the Amazon prime video route.

Na just google US Netflix dns codes and use the latest ones.

FTCom

Ok, I use Now TV, but may switch over to Amazon Prime Video then if's … Ok, I use Now TV, but may switch over to Amazon Prime Video then if's available on there, have a lot of episodes to catch up. Thanks for your help everyone.

It has just appeared as a box set on now tv, all 6 seasons are free to watch until 1st April, and the rest of season 6 will start to broadcast on Fox from 15th Feb

Original Poster

mikey_d

It has just appeared as a box set on now tv, all 6 seasons are free to … It has just appeared as a box set on now tv, all 6 seasons are free to watch until 1st April, and the rest of season 6 will start to broadcast on Fox from 15th Feb

Cheers, will have a look now, thank you all.

Why don't you install Kodi on a laptop or PC then you can watch it on there. Another way is to download the whole series via torrent site.
Edited by: "RiverDragon8" 2nd Feb 2016
Post a comment
@
    Text