Netflix using VPN

Posted 27th Apr
Does it still work? And what is the best card to sign up for to make the payments? Heard dodgy stuff from revolut users recently
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

22 Comments
Can confirm is working for turkey and j used a MasterCard cash passport world traveller corporate
Works fine for me. I used Argentina, paying around £5 a month for the premium option. I use my Halifax Clarity credit card, no extra charges.
sir78628/04/2020 04:17

Works fine for me. I used Argentina, paying around £5 a month for the …Works fine for me. I used Argentina, paying around £5 a month for the premium option. I use my Halifax Clarity credit card, no extra charges.

Did it ask post code or mobile verification
40562820-vRwFN.jpgNot sure what this "dodgy stuff" you've heard is about Revolut with Netflix VPN but I pay for Netflix VPN using Revolut and it works fine
andrewworrall128/04/2020 11:11

[Image] Not sure what this "dodgy stuff" you've heard is about Revolut …[Image] Not sure what this "dodgy stuff" you've heard is about Revolut with Netflix VPN but I pay for Netflix VPN using Revolut and it works fine

Is this standard or premium pls

[Image] Not sure what this "dodgy stuff" you've heard is about Revolut …[Image] Not sure what this "dodgy stuff" you've heard is about Revolut with Netflix VPN but I pay for Netflix VPN using Revolut and it works fine

Did u subscribe for Netherlands netflix?
dave.richardsonskV28/04/2020 11:12

Did u subscribe for Netherlands netflix?

Or maybe netflix based in Netherlands from r tax purposes
dave.richardsonskV28/04/2020 09:16

Did it ask post code or mobile verification

No mobile verification required. Asks for an address i just entered one of the hotels in Buenos Aires
sir78628/04/2020 11:21

No mobile verification required. Asks for an address i just entered one of …No mobile verification required. Asks for an address i just entered one of the hotels in Buenos Aires

Cool may I ask how much it costs the Argentine one
Still works fine, I pay £2 per month in Turkish Lira and have been for over a year now with no issues
Guinea28/04/2020 11:35

Still works fine, I pay £2 per month in Turkish Lira and have been for …Still works fine, I pay £2 per month in Turkish Lira and have been for over a year now with no issues

Super

Which VPN do you use?
sir78628/04/2020 14:29

Last 4 months have ranged from £4.52 - £5.02

Is it premium
Definatly still works via turkey VPN and Revolut, had it for over a year now on the standard package, price has ranged from £3.65 to about £4.31, last month was £3.97
Any issues if I use a VPN to set up and then no longer use it?
tigor29/04/2020 18:40

Any issues if I use a VPN to set up and then no longer use it?

No
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions