Netflix Versus Amazon series...

Netflix series is far superior, who do you think provides better series?

25 Comments

http://cdn.niketalk.com/9/9d/200x200px-ZC-9dbb351a_larry-david.gif

Original Poster

that made me chuckle

Not sure as amazon has sneaky pete which i am currently enjoying

Original Poster

archer1204

Not sure as amazon has sneaky pete which i am currently enjoying

​ah I will have to check that out

davewave

Whereas netflix amongst others has quarry another good series

Tough one! My mate uses my Amazon and I use his Netflix, if you've got a mate with Prime just use each others account... Havr the best of both worlds lol.
Vikings, Lucifer, Grand Tour are all cracking

davewave

Amazon also has goliath also on Friday Z The Beginning of Everything starts this Friday looks interesting

Content on Netflix isn't great once you've already watched the main shows.

Netflix for me - Amazon do better films but the shows I think are better and released more regularly on Netflix which is what I'm interested in. New stuff rather than re-released films i'm likely to have watched already at the cinema or online.

Both good in there own ways

I hate how Amazon is organised, mixing paid with free and having each season of the same series separate drives me mad. Content wise Netflix is by far the best but prime has the odd gem! they compliment each other but if i had to choose I would go Netflix.

Deaa

I hate how Amazon is organised, mixing paid with free and having each … I hate how Amazon is organised, mixing paid with free and having each season of the same series separate drives me mad. Content wise Netflix is by far the best but prime has the odd gem! they compliment each other but if i had to choose I would go Netflix.

What gems do you prime have i enjoyed the first season of mozart in the jungle

archer1204

What gems do you prime have i enjoyed the first season of mozart in the … What gems do you prime have i enjoyed the first season of mozart in the jungle

Man in the high castle, vikings, top ge.. I mean grand tour!
Edited by: "Deaa" 23rd Jan

Deaa

Man in the high castle, vikings, top ge.. I mean grand tour!

Yes they are very good anything else you recommend

archer1204

Yes they are very good anything else you recommend

Started Goliath which I liked but ended up stopping when the Walking dead last came back and haven't got back into it yet.. That's about it though that I can think of

Aside from content I find the Netflix client is far better - it's supported on a wider arrange of devices, supports Chromecast, it's much better organised and users have their own profiles. I do like a lot of the Netflix original content though although as I have prime anyway I should make better use of prime video.

John

Deaa

Started Goliath which I liked but ended up stopping when the Walking dead … Started Goliath which I liked but ended up stopping when the Walking dead last came back and haven't got back into it yet.. That's about it though that I can think of

Well Billy Bob did win a golden globe for his performance

We've watched the last man on earth on amazon. Great little comedy series
Netflix we've done orange, house of cards, bloodline

Goliath has me hooked. Brilliant show and I'm on episode 4. But solid performance from BBT. He was fantastic is Fargo too.

What netflix do really well is market their shows a lot better. They've come out with the concept of binge watching and #netflixandchill etc.

Amazon just does not market its prime service well.

archer1204

Whereas netflix amongst others has quarry another good series

​Can't find the quarry on there? It's a title listed in the search but nothing comes up to view

Having only ever had Amazon, I'd definitely say Netflix.

jenmumof5

​Can't find the quarry on there? It's a title listed in the search but n … ​Can't find the quarry on there? It's a title listed in the search but nothing comes up to view

its on sky atlantic if that helps

moneysavingkitten

Having only ever had Amazon, I'd definitely say Netflix.

​:/

That's like saying ive only ever had coca cola but prefer Pepsi

archer1204

its on sky atlantic if that helps

​Ah great, we're on now tv too so I'll have a look there too, thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763920
    2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846078
    3. Any Xbox One news today?2356122
    4. (heads up) Mini SNES price finally dropped on Amazon pre orders67

See more discussions