Netflix VPN payment

Posted 25th Apr
Anybody know whetr subscription to netflix via vpn is still possible for new accounts?

which is best brazil Argentina or turkey
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

Top comments
Ensure you have set up your Netflix account first! Add your address and telephone number, card number etc! Log out! VPN to Turkey (or wherever!) and then take out membership!

Netflix should then ask you to confirm update Country Code to Turkish, click accept and boom, job done!

That’s what it did with me when I set it up a while back!

Hope that helps

S.xoxo
24 Comments
Also can we use revolut
Turkey worked best for me as it didn’t ask about residency (I used Monzo but can’t see why revolut wouldn’t work)
Turkey and Revolut here mate.
Maverick7725/04/2020 12:27

Turkey and Revolut here mate.

@Maverick77 Tried twice, never worked for me. Last time it asked me for a Turkish phone number, and I used Revolut and Revolut virtual card, both got declined. I don't know what I'm doing wrong...
ElCupacabra25/04/2020 13:08

@Maverick77 Tried twice, never worked for me. Last time it asked me for a …@Maverick77 Tried twice, never worked for me. Last time it asked me for a Turkish phone number, and I used Revolut and Revolut virtual card, both got declined. I don't know what I'm doing wrong...

I always wonder how to get around phone number and address
Ensure you have set up your Netflix account first! Add your address and telephone number, card number etc! Log out! VPN to Turkey (or wherever!) and then take out membership!

Netflix should then ask you to confirm update Country Code to Turkish, click accept and boom, job done!

That’s what it did with me when I set it up a while back!

Hope that helps

S.xoxo
xxxSimoneBxxx25/04/2020 13:20

Ensure you have set up your Netflix account first! Add your address and …Ensure you have set up your Netflix account first! Add your address and telephone number, card number etc! Log out! VPN to Turkey (or wherever!) and then take out membership! Netflix should then ask you to confirm update Country Code to Turkish, click accept and boom, job done! That’s what it did with me when I set it up a while back! Hope that helpsS.xoxo

Wht if I don't have an account and doing new.one pls
ElCupacabra25/04/2020 13:08

@Maverick77 Tried twice, never worked for me. Last time it asked me for a …@Maverick77 Tried twice, never worked for me. Last time it asked me for a Turkish phone number, and I used Revolut and Revolut virtual card, both got declined. I don't know what I'm doing wrong...

Set mine up a while back so maybe it's changed. Hmmm. Will look into not and get back to you.

Ensure you have set up your Netflix account first! Add your address and …Ensure you have set up your Netflix account first! Add your address and telephone number, card number etc! Log out! VPN to Turkey (or wherever!) and then take out membership! Netflix should then ask you to confirm update Country Code to Turkish, click accept and boom, job done! That’s what it did with me when I set it up a while back! Hope that helpsS.xoxo

I reckon this sounds about right. I switched mine from my UK account...
dave.richardsonskV25/04/2020 13:21

Wht if I don't have an account and doing new.one pls

If you don’t have an account, set one up and use the free month, making sure you cancel! Then a few days after the trial has ended you can use the VPN to take foreign membership!

There is a massive thread on here on how to do it! Use the search function and follow the instructions!
S.xoxo
xxxSimoneBxxx25/04/2020 17:54

Netflix Mega Thread

That should take you to the Netflix Thread which tells you how to do it!
S.xoxo
xxxSimoneBxxx25/04/2020 17:45

If you don’t have an account, set one up and use the free month, making s …If you don’t have an account, set one up and use the free month, making sure you cancel! Then a few days after the trial has ended you can use the VPN to take foreign membership! There is a massive thread on here on how to do it! Use the search function and follow the instructions! S.xoxo

No free trial anymore so will pay one month UK rates
xxxSimoneBxxx25/04/2020 17:45

If you don’t have an account, set one up and use the free month, making s …If you don’t have an account, set one up and use the free month, making sure you cancel! Then a few days after the trial has ended you can use the VPN to take foreign membership! There is a massive thread on here on how to do it! Use the search function and follow the instructions! S.xoxo

UK accounts do not get a free month anymore.
McShane125/04/2020 17:55

UK accounts do not get a free month anymore.

Oh didn’t realise that! They gave me a free month as a returning customer!
S.xoxo
xxxSimoneBxxx25/04/2020 17:59

Oh didn’t realise that! They gave me a free month as a returning customer! …Oh didn’t realise that! They gave me a free month as a returning customer! S.xoxo

cymru1978:
ADDING FAMILY MEMBERS

I've spent a while doing this, which also included setting up a new account and in the end it seems to have been much easier than I thought (and I'm computer savvy as well!)

1) Log out off your Google Account
2) Set your VPN to India (obviously). I personally used the free version of Simplify and connected to Bangalore
3) Log back in to your normal Google Account and go to the YouTube Premium page
4) Choose what option you want (for me it was family)
5) Making sure the price is set to Rupees, turn off your VPN
6) Enter your card details and choose the state (Can't remember what I put, but it began with a K)

That should pretty much be it at this point. Invite the family members by email. No need to use the VPN.
When you go to to Premium/Memberships page on your account, it should now show as R189/month (if you chose family)

I have tested this by inviting and adding my wife and daughter and everything seems to be running fine

All the above is how I remembered doing it so it might not be exact!
dave.richardsonskV25/04/2020 18:00

cymru1978:ADDING FAMILY MEMBERSI've spent a while doing this, which also …cymru1978:ADDING FAMILY MEMBERSI've spent a while doing this, which also included setting up a new account and in the end it seems to have been much easier than I thought (and I'm computer savvy as well!)1) Log out off your Google Account2) Set your VPN to India (obviously). I personally used the free version of Simplify and connected to Bangalore3) Log back in to your normal Google Account and go to the YouTube Premium page4) Choose what option you want (for me it was family)5) Making sure the price is set to Rupees, turn off your VPN6) Enter your card details and choose the state (Can't remember what I put, but it began with a K)That should pretty much be it at this point. Invite the family members by email. No need to use the VPN.When you go to to Premium/Memberships page on your account, it should now show as R189/month (if you chose family)I have tested this by inviting and adding my wife and daughter and everything seems to be running fineAll the above is how I remembered doing it so it might not be exact!

Will use this as guide
dave.richardsonskV25/04/2020 18:00

Will use this as guide

Probably better looking through the Netflix thread for a step by step, as that’s for YouTube Premium
S.xoxo
xxxSimoneBxxx25/04/2020 18:04

Probably better looking through the Netflix thread for a step by step, as …Probably better looking through the Netflix thread for a step by step, as that’s for YouTube Premium S.xoxo

Ok sorry

I tried nordvpn and i know it says nord doesn’t work - not sure why. But it doesn’t indicate to any free vpn services?
Amzoa29/04/2020 19:11

I tried nordvpn and i know it says nord doesn’t work - not sure why. But i …I tried nordvpn and i know it says nord doesn’t work - not sure why. But it doesn’t indicate to any free vpn services?

I’m using a paid VPN (VPN unlimited - lifetime deal last year). Look for a free trial, you only need the VPN to set it up.
S.xoxo
xxxSimoneBxxx29/04/2020 20:21

I’m using a paid VPN (VPN unlimited - lifetime deal last year). Look for a …I’m using a paid VPN (VPN unlimited - lifetime deal last year). Look for a free trial, you only need the VPN to set it up.S.xoxo

Which VPN is that pls!!! Lifetime
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions