Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

NETFLIX with unlimited access to libraries across the WORLD - VPN required

Posted 12th Apr
According to the message, which I got upon firing up Windscribe's VPN, one can access any Netflix library from across the world just by using, hopefully, ordinary VPN proxy server 😜

Confirmation of other, than Windscribe, working VPN providers would be highly appreciated

Good luck 🤞

"Sorry to put this in front of your face, but we're just really excited to tell you that WINDFLIX locations are no longer required to stream content! Simply connect to any regular location in the same country and all streaming content that works on WINDFLIX will work there too now.

Additionally, many of other country locations are now streaming compatible. If you find a service that doesn't work, contact our support department and we will unlock it for you."

netflix.com/gb/
Community Updates
Netflix Store DealsMisc

Groups

19 Comments
@BS_Man BS Man
This has always been the case, set the VPN to whichever country then fire up netflix and you are tuned to that version , usa etc have some shows we don't have
Always been the case, that’s why so many get it through Turkey, India and the Philippines
This... isn't new? lol - I've been using a VPN to watch all over the world.
Edited by: "McShane1" 12th Apr
So your saying that if I put a vpn set to uk, I can see all Netflix content regardless of the version of whic country it’s from?
BS_Man12/04/2020 18:36

Comment deleted

Yes but it’s the same and has always been this case, you don’t even need a VPN it helps in this country but go to another country and you can log in with your details and it works the same.
harvey.atkins12/04/2020 18:40

So your saying that if I put a vpn set to uk, I can see all Netflix …So your saying that if I put a vpn set to uk, I can see all Netflix content regardless of the version of whic country it’s from?

No you set your vpn to the Netflix country you want to watch, log in and watch that country’s service.
Edited by: "eslick" 12th Apr
eslick12/04/2020 18:41

Noyou set your vpn to the Netflix country you want to watch, log in and …Noyou set your vpn to the Netflix country you want to watch, log in and watch that country’s service.

If that’s the case it has always been like this
BS_Man12/04/2020 18:41

Comment deleted

Maybe with a proxy but no issue with a VPN.
BS_Man12/04/2020 18:41

Comment deleted

The windflix servers were always available, but not on all of Windscribe bundles, it may be that they now are.
eslick12/04/2020 18:40

Yes but it’s the same and has always been this case, you don’t even need a …Yes but it’s the same and has always been this case, you don’t even need a VPN it helps in this country but if you go to another country and log into their service and you can log in with your details and it works the same.

BS_Man12/04/2020 18:42

Comment deleted

Updated my original comment
Any free version of vpn that can do this?
BS_Man12/04/2020 18:43

Comment deleted

Well, no. A proxy will only work for http and SOCKS connections. A VPN will take over your whole connection and encrypt it.
Is there a way of putting a vpn on a tv Netflix app ?
Samsung
BS_Man12/04/2020 18:58

Comment deleted

That happens all of the time Netflix blocks them and Windflix has to get round it that’s why they have windflix servers. It’s a selling point of their VPN.
I use the NordVPN DNS server to do this,just change the region of the TV (LG) and the contents change as well on Netflix.
Netflix are getting very good at detecting VPN’s smart dns etc, things that work now prob won’t work in a week
I thought Netflix had decided to ban customers using vpn to access region locked content ?? They were implementing ai etc and this was in the news a year or 2 ago .
Saying all that i had been using US server all day and worked fine
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions