Groups

netgear wgr61v9 help!

How do I reset it? I've found the button but whats the steps?

7 Comments

i don't know sorry

Adam PDM;6894678

i don't know sorry

:roll::roll::roll::roll::p

Hold the button in while the router is on. Should have to hold it for 5-10 seconds or so, once the reset is complete the lights should flash on the front of it. When the lights come back on reboot it and should be reset to defaults.

Original Poster

morrk;6894892

Hold the button in while the router is on. Should have to hold it for … Hold the button in while the router is on. Should have to hold it for 5-10 seconds or so, once the reset is complete the lights should flash on the front of it. When the lights come back on reboot it and should be reset to defaults.

And that includes the password? that should be default or no security at all right?

Met-Cast;6895159

And that includes the password? that should be default or no security at … And that includes the password? that should be default or no security at all right?

Correct.

I'm not familiar with your exact router but I've had a couple of Netgears where wireless is disabled after a reset so you may have to connect a cable to set it back up.

Original Poster

morrk;6895239

Correct.I'm not familiar with your exact router but I've had a couple of … Correct.I'm not familiar with your exact router but I've had a couple of Netgears where wireless is disabled after a reset so you may have to connect a cable to set it back up.

Thanks dude worked. All fine now!:thumbsup:

Met-Cast;6895301

Thanks dude worked. All fine now!:thumbsup:

Np's bud.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …83141
      2. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1111
      3. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2748
      4. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2125

See more discussions