Groups
    EXPIRED

Netgear Wireless Router - DG834G

Hi,

I am planning to buy Netgear Wireless Router - DG834G.

So far, the cheapest deal I have found is:
    dsldepot.co.uk/pro…655

Please let me know whether this model is available at cheaper price anywhere else? :shock:

5 Comments

That's an excellent price..maybe you should enter it as a hot deal...I have one and it's excellent.

If you are an AOL subscriber I recommend you phone and ask for a free one...many members on here have had success.

Original Poster

But I guess DSLDEPOT sells refurbished products..

I am a Tiscali Broadband subscriber..

jaydeep.test

But I guess DSLDEPOT sells refurbished products..I am a Tiscali Broadband … But I guess DSLDEPOT sells refurbished products..I am a Tiscali Broadband subscriber..

Refurbs are fine provided they come with a reasonable guarantee..some are only 90 days so may be best avoided.

Mmmm it says it comes with netgear warranty card so it will have at least a 2 year warranty going on other Netgear wireless routers I have bought in the past. My only downer with Netgear tho is their tech support is shocking!

That seriously is a good price and I doubt you'll find cheaper on eBay!
    Think im gonna get 1 as a spare or give it to the sis for xmas

Good find!

EDIT: DSLdepot do the DG834GT for £30 (its a newer model), gone for that instead! Checked eBay and they are selling used for over £40.

dsldepot.co.uk/pro…653

Scrap evrything I have said, went to order and on the last page it says:

DSL Depot only provide B-Grade, used or refubished equipment and as such are not covered by a manufacturers warranty, the product(s) you buy are covered by a 30 day from receipt warranty offered by DSL Depot.

Decided to pass on it!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best way to use Tesco club card vouchers?34
      2. [Solved] How to use openreach modem with Asus RT-AC68U?526
      3. Nike Apple Watch 42mm23
      4. Help choosing an Android box please.55

See more discussions