Groups

NETINTELLIGENCE HELP NEEDED!

Banned
    Need big help
    I restored my laptop to original settings and now i wanna uninstall netintelligence because i hate the restrictions. I open up the uninstall and it ask for a password.. what is the password.. and when i open netintelligence i cant create an account in the first place... please help

9 Comments

http://kb.netintelligence.com/pages/How_do_I_uninstall_Netintelligence_(Home_Access)

when you signed up for becta/ home access you provided a password use that to uninstall , contact comet/ or wherever you got it from if you cannot find your letter that informed you of the password you had chosen

Original Poster Banned

StevenA2000_uk

http://kb.netintelligence.com/pages/How_do_I_uninstall_Netintelligence_(Home_Access)

i cant get on to the create account page !¬

Original Poster Banned

dontasciime

when you signed up for becta/ home access you provided a password use … when you signed up for becta/ home access you provided a password use that to uninstall , contact comet/ or wherever you got it from if you cannot find your letter that informed you of the password you had chosen

i have the letter but no password on it

Find the target executable (run ms config and look for it if you dont know where) either disable from msconfig or if that doesnt work rename the file and its extension then reboot and it'll fail to start.

is the password not sometimes PASSWORD or ADMIN ?

Original Poster Banned

tried both

lolcat1.. what?

Why don't you just install Windows again & then don't install netintelligence.

hey how do i create an acount for netintelligence when i click the application it shows up a login page can anyone help me thx
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Find out how good your GP surgery is11
      2. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio710
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764220
      4. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1625

See more discussions