Netto return policy

does anybody know electrical item return policy in netto? saw Hoover 1800w cylinder for £39.99 but not sure if it's any good. anybody have one of this? is it any good? if it's not good, can i return it? thanks

viewer.zmags.com/pub…12c

7 Comments

I think its 30 days with receipt :thumbsup:

they are usually good - no probs - especially if you have receipt -

Banned

scott1295;6561310

I think its 30 days with receipt :thumbsup:

would that not be in unopened condition?

not - i got it home, tried it, didnt like it now want my money back? they would be well within their rights to refuse a refund in that case because the item is not faulty

dimebars;6561448

would that not be in unopened condition?not - i got it home, tried it, … would that not be in unopened condition?not - i got it home, tried it, didnt like it now want my money back? they would be well within their rights to refuse a refund in that case because the item is not faulty

[COLOR="Red"]well just say its not working properly[/COLOR] - which it isnt really - not what you thought - take it back:thumbsup:

Yh was gonna say....not sure u can just try it and then take it back if u don't like it.

holly100;6561537

[COLOR="Red"]well just say its not working properly[/COLOR] - which it … [COLOR="Red"]well just say its not working properly[/COLOR] - which it isnt really - not what you thought - take it back:thumbsup:

This happened the other day ....a bloke brought back a travel cot back after having two weeks saying the side was ripped so the Manager said, obviously I'll give u a refund Sir, lets take a look and started taking it out of the box. The bloke was like don't you believe me or something ? u don't need to take it out the box!! The Manager said yes sir I do need to check the fault....anyways when he opened it was infact intact! They had obviously been on holiday, used it for the week and then brought it back for a refund! The cheeck.......mind u, how stoopid not to have ripped it :roll: :lol:

Original Poster

do they give free guarantee like argos give 1 year guarantee on electrical item?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764015
    2. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports813
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846094
    4. hOW SHOCKED WERE YOU AT THE GLASGOW FRUIT MARKET CONFLAGRATION??77

See more discussions