Neutrogena Sunscreen UK

Posted 15th May 2019
I was wondering if anyone knows any UK sites that sell these? It seems to be all in the USA sadly and ends up costing a bit. Some on ebay but only SPF 45 not too sure on that any suggestions would be great thank you.

Sheer Zinc Face Dry-Touch Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 50
Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 100
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
Amazon sell it Link, it doesn’t seem too expensive. That being said American suncare products are not as good as ones from Europe. They use dated ingredients we stopped using years ago or improved

ps...maybe I should clarify, American stuff goes on easy and can be very lightweight. The UVA filters they use are very old and not photostable so unless you plan on reapplying often it’s no use against UVA. The new filters we use over here last a lot longer and are far more effective

now UVA doesn’t burn you but damages your skin so it would be hard to tell the difference but it’s still cancer causing and damaging. There’s a reason you can only buy that stuff over the counter in America and that’s because it’s ineffective and not half as good as a European equivalent.

It would likely meet our standards of the 90’s (and very early 00’s) that’s how far behind they are don’t fall for the marketing.
Edited by: "Dannyrobbo" 15th May 2019
37649878-lk69c.jpgebay full of them. Any SPF and volume
I got the neutrogena ultrasheer from home bargains it was only factor 45 though but its really nice on the skin I prefer it to every other sunscreen I've had. You could try and find it there to see if you like the formula at least before buying the higher factors from amazon.
Thanks people. I wonder what the difference is with the Sheer Zinc Face Dry-Touch Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 50 it says mineral so I wonder if its free of chemicals.
cryptons15/05/2019 15:41

Thanks people. I wonder what the difference is with the Sheer Zinc Face …Thanks people. I wonder what the difference is with the Sheer Zinc Face Dry-Touch Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 50 it says mineral so I wonder if its free of chemicals.

I read some Neutrogena products don't contain oxybenzone and octinoxate. Zinc is one replacement.
sparky6415/05/2019 13:36

I got the neutrogena ultrasheer from home bargains it was only factor 45 …I got the neutrogena ultrasheer from home bargains it was only factor 45 though but its really nice on the skin I prefer it to every other sunscreen I've had. You could try and find it there to see if you like the formula at least before buying the higher factors from amazon.

Oh I will need to check out Home Bargains that would be great if they have that and hopefully cheaper
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants