Groups

never ending counting thread question

i wanted to join in the never ending counting thread but how do you up load a picture,ok i bet some of you are thinking duhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, but i've just found this site and no idea how it works

6 Comments

Banned

[url]www.photobucket.com[/url] copy bottom link (IMG code) and paste into post

sassie;7493969

[url]www.photobucket.com[/url] copy bottom link (IMG code) and paste … [url]www.photobucket.com[/url] copy bottom link (IMG code) and paste into post

:thumbsup:
    http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii78/chesso_photos/HUKDPhotobucket.jpg

Banned

you may also need to resize to, not sure what size to, but i always make mine large which is 640 x 480 i think

oh and as a new member your picture posts will go into a queue for a mod to check 1st, so they may not appear immediately

Banned

dcx_badass;7494256

640*480 is tiny.

when i go any bigger, it stretched the page:oops: What size would you suggest for not stretching, and im on a 17in screen

Banned

will try 800 x 600 next time and see

Original Poster

thanks everyone, special thanks to dcx_badass. this "mindless spammer " won't bother you again thanks again
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1020
      2. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1534
      3. word association Game72944192
      4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …277963

See more discussions