Groups

Never Had so much from just 1 thread! :)

25 Comments

Original Poster

http://i460.photobucket.com/albums/qq325/mikey2703/Rep.jpg

Was a good deal, missed out on it :-(

Yeah and you need it :whistling:

Original Poster

Starr;7130293

Was a good deal, missed out on it :-(

There will be a next time. :thumbsup:

renown;7130297

Yeah and you need it :whistling:

Need what :thinking:

what was it?

Banned

hope you left it for the poster of the code you used to get that price

lol is this another rep thread from u DDTA !!!!

that is an amazing amount of rep though for one deal!!!

dontdothatagain;7130306

There will be a next time. :thumbsup:Need what :thinking:

Hmm Rep

m8 u should have seen the amount of rep i got when i forst posted a topless pic hahahahaha :lol:

Original Poster

micoo;7130307

what was it?

]http//ww…454

sassie;7130310

hope you left it for the poster of the code you used to get that price

I did. Before I posted the deal. :thumbsup:

bossyboots;7130315

lol is this another rep thread from u DDTA !!!! that is an amazing … lol is this another rep thread from u DDTA !!!! that is an amazing amount of rep though for one deal!!!

Thats not all of it! Never had so much! :santa:

micoo;7130332

m8 u should have seen the amount of rep i got when i forst posted a … m8 u should have seen the amount of rep i got when i forst posted a topless pic hahahahaha :lol:

I repped you twice for that pic

I jest, no homo

Original Poster

micoo;7130332

m8 u should have seen the amount of rep i got when i forst posted a … m8 u should have seen the amount of rep i got when i forst posted a topless pic hahahahaha :lol:

Yeah, but that was from hormonal women.

dontdothatagain;7130347

Yeah, but that was from hormonal women.

twas but it was in the sexiest thread n tht was just when i started using my account, so i had like 2/300 points after the thread, 4000 odd haha :lol: funnily enough, not many comments on the rep lol

micoo;7130332

The desperate housewife rep is the easiest here to obtain though. :-D :lol:

Syzable;7130374

The desperate housewife rep is the easiest here to obtain though. :-D … The desperate housewife rep is the easiest here to obtain though. :-D :lol:

I don't know about that, I get my rep from Lego and cheap beer :whistling:

Banned

i posted a pic of me full frontal naked and never got any rep, not even neg rep

sassie;7130427

i posted a pic of me full frontal naked and never got any rep, not even … i posted a pic of me full frontal naked and never got any rep, not even neg rep

I tried but i was too busy heaving. :w00t:

I joke. xx

Banned

Syzable;7130435

I tried but i was too busy heaving. :w00t:I joke. xx

:oops:

sassie;7130427

i posted a pic of me full frontal naked and never got any rep, not even … i posted a pic of me full frontal naked and never got any rep, not even neg rep

When it happens again ill rep :thumbsup:

Syzable;7130374

The desperate housewife rep is the easiest here to obtain though. :-D … The desperate housewife rep is the easiest here to obtain though. :-D :lol:

you talk about desperate housewives!!!

what about this - jeezuz - magazine - hand comes to mind:-D

]oooo look at thes pics manfriends

holly100;7130517

you talk about desperate housewives!!!what about this - jeezuz - magazine … you talk about desperate housewives!!!what about this - jeezuz - magazine - hand comes to mind:-D ]oooo look at thes pics manfriends:p

Wow............now that is a singles thread. :lol:

I cant believe I missed that deal!

Syzable;7130551

Wow............now that is a singles thread. :lol:

Better that than being asked to: "understand what can potentially affect many post menopausal women." = 'V' dryness:oops: hotukdeals.com/ite…=28 :roll: NO NEED :whistling:

big-boy;7130619

Better that than being asked to: "understand what can potentially affect … Better that than being asked to: "understand what can potentially affect many post menopausal women." = 'V' dryness:oops: http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/548474/durex-lube-50ml-2-00-at-tesco-buy-o/showpost.php?p=7129701&postcount=28 :roll: NO NEED :whistling:

:lol:

big-boy;7130619

Better that than being asked to: "understand what can potentially affect … Better that than being asked to: "understand what can potentially affect many post menopausal women." = 'V' dryness:oops: http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/548474/durex-lube-50ml-2-00-at-tesco-buy-o/showpost.php?p=7129701&postcount=28 :roll: NO NEED :whistling:

:lol: i just boaked a little in my mouth :lol:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.1829
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …913
      3. LG Watch Style worth buying for £75?33
      4. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction55

See more discussions