Groups

Never lie to a woman!

Never Lie to a Woman

A man called home to his wife and said, ' Honey I have been asked to go fishing up in Scotland with my boss & several of his friends ..

We'll be gone for a week. This is a good opportunity for me to get that promotion I've been wanting, so could you please pack enough
    clothes for a week and set out my rod and fishing box, we're leaving from the office & I will pass by the house to pick my things up. Oh and please pack my new blue silk pyjamas.'

The wife thinks this sounds a bit fishy (what a pun! ) but being the good wife she is, did exactly what her husband asked.

The following weekend he came home a little tired but otherwise looking good.

The wife welcomed him home and asked if he caught many fish.

He said, 'Yes! Lots of Salmon, some Trout and a few Swordfish. But why didn't you pack my new blue silk pyjamas like I asked you to do?'

The wife replied, 'I did. They're in your fishing box ....'

Never Lie To A Woman...!!! !

5 Comments

:whistling:lol I have just read this aloud to my other half.... the keen fisherman, just in case he ever gets any ideas

:giggle::giggle: Very good and very true :-D

defo.. no lying to women.. we can suss u men out easy!

Banned

faiza1;1665411

defo.. no lying to women.. we can suss u men out easy!

nice AK-74....;-)

really....no your bum doesn't look big in that.....theres a lie that some women will fall for every time.
    Some other classic lies
    a) I am getting a divorce...
    b) She doesn't understand me...
    c) I Love you...
    none of which I have ever used, but have heard women spout back as....but he said (fill in blank with a or b or c)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…1221
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3411235
      3. Best advert ever to be seen.2023
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846326

See more discussions