NEVER ORDERING PERFECT PIZZA AGAIN!!!!

Ok basically i was almost through a large pepperoni pizza from perfect pizza - only two slices left and i noticed something in the base. I poked at the base a little to find a long black SICK SICK SICK HAIR.

This hair was actually imbedded into the base - maybe i ate a few. Well i took pics and gave them a call - they couldnt care less.

So i guess ill just go to bed wondering about the hairs in my tummy and where they may have came from!

Moral of this story - dont order perfect pizza. From west brom anyways.

35 Comments

pubes

micoo;7609291

pubes

+1

you should have eaten it all up yummy yummy pubes

chicago town.end of.

:lol:

Complaining about a hair - have you any idea what goes in pizza-shop pepporini?

Original Poster

shutup!!!!!!!!!
I have been trying to block out the possibility that i may have eaten pubes

same thing kinda for me

ordered for del at 9 didnt get it till 10 30 (order placed at 7pm) and then there were hairs in it so didnt eat it after about one slice! go to the website click about us and you get the head office contact sent them a letter today recorded delivery

Dipstick99;7609309

shutup!!!!!!!!!I have been trying to block out the possibility that i may … shutup!!!!!!!!!I have been trying to block out the possibility that i may have eaten pubes

mybe the pubes had crabs too or bodily fluids

Dipstick99;7609309

shutup!!!!!!!!!I have been trying to block out the possibility that i may … shutup!!!!!!!!!I have been trying to block out the possibility that i may have eaten pubes

sorry

was probs **** hairs

yummmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Original Poster

Well pubes or not. Who cares.
ARSENAL ARE TOP!!!!
What a come back

I ordered perfect pizza once, but i was so battered i did not look at it. Not in west brom though...

Lets just hope it wasn't A hole pubes!AHHHHH!!!!!!

Bet u secretly loved it, bet your sneaking down at night, downstairs, open the fridge get the butter out put it on the bread, cut some of those love hairs off and your in heaven.

mrman007;7609342

Bet u secretly loved it, bet your sneaking down at night, downstairs, … Bet u secretly loved it, bet your sneaking down at night, downstairs, open the fridge get the butter out put it on the bread, cut some of those love hairs off and your in heaven.

loooooooooooooool

lol. this thread made me laugh so loud i just woke my son up. its not nice having eaten someone elses hair. I got someones hair in a salsa wrap from kfc once.... never eaten there since. sympathy for you.

Original Poster

http://www.imagesocket.com/view/P1040042a7a.jpg

Heres a treat for you pube lovers out there.
Make me an offer.

imagesocket.com/vie…jpg

This is my pizza

guess they wasnt so perfect after all - HAHA

mrman007;7609342

Bet u secretly loved it, bet your sneaking down at night, downstairs, … Bet u secretly loved it, bet your sneaking down at night, downstairs, open the fridge get the butter out put it on the bread, cut some of those love hairs off and your in heaven.

then you get caught, your wife/GF comes in and turns the kitchen lights on, only to find you with a mouthful of Hovis, Can't believe it's not butter .., and a something she just can't make out as you quickly wipe you mouth. SCANDLE!!!!! :whistling:

Dipstick99;7609366

Heres a treat for you pube lovers out there. Make me an … Heres a treat for you pube lovers out there. Make me an offer.http://imagesocket.com/view/P1040042481.jpgThis is my pizza

pull it out and eat it

ya wuss!

Dipstick99;7609366

Heres a treat for you pube lovers out there. Make me an … Heres a treat for you pube lovers out there. Make me an offer.http://imagesocket.com/view/P1040042481.jpgThis is my pizza

dcx_badass;7609388

It doesn't even look like nice pizza.

WAS THT THE PIZZA i had no clue wht it was

Original Poster

mrman007;7609372

then you get caught, your wife/GF comes in and turns the kitchen lights … then you get caught, your wife/GF comes in and turns the kitchen lights on, only to find you with a mouthful of Hovis, Can't believe it's not butter .., and a something she just can't make out as you quickly wipe you mouth. SCANDLE!!!!! :whistling:

What have you been smoking? I want some

micoo;7609399

did u let it load...cos at first it took up my whole screen and more lol then it shrunk to size

Hate to upset you even further but it sounds like you got a revenge pizza . . .

. . . you know . . .

. . . the kind that disgruntled employees 'adjust' for a laugh . . .

. . . or because it's their last day at work.

The bad news is that the hairs were probably the least horrible 'adjustment'

Sorry

numptyj;7609404

did u let it load...cos at first it took up my whole screen and more lol … did u let it load...cos at first it took up my whole screen and more lol then it shrunk to size

oh my bad lol :lol:

Original Poster

micoo;7609399

The clue was ....

This is my pizza

dcx_badass;7609388

It doesn't even look like nice pizza.

Doesn't even look like a tasty pube :x what a disappointment!!!!

Original Poster

cannyscot;7609408

Hate to upset you even further but it sounds like you got a revenge pizza … Hate to upset you even further but it sounds like you got a revenge pizza . . . Sorry

Revenge for what i always tip drivers and everythinnnnnk

mrman007;7609424

Doesn't even look like a tasty pube :x what a disappointment!!!!

i know :x im thoroughly dissapointed

Original Poster

Probably happened while they were adding the "special sauce" :thumbsup:

As a professor of Pubicmondous, I would say that is a hair of the head and not of the persi parts

There's an urban legend tht sum1 got a kentucky fried mouse in thr bargain bucket,discovered in edinburgh abc cinema,wth the lights out I'm surprised they noticed (if true)

Ah a pizza with lashings of pubes, great stuff.
Bet you still get one tomorrow night though eh. ;-) :thumbsup:

Should have gone to Number 1...

lol @ ordering crap and complaining @ getting just that

bwahahahahaha

Two words.....Trading Standards!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What an absolute disgrace2154
    2. Criminal Immigrants and British Justice - makes me proud!2137
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764004
    4. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…22

See more discussions