Groups

nevermind

nevermind, thanks anyway.

9 Comments

You won't be putting it up there today i'm afraid.
    Will be at least a week, and that's assuming this thread gets closed today.

Babbabooey;6016109

You won't be putting it up there today i'm afraid.Will be at least a … You won't be putting it up there today i'm afraid.Will be at least a week, and that's assuming this thread gets closed today.

Why?

Original Poster

why? what have i done wrong?

karenhornby;6016141

Why?

marsland95l2cr;6016142

If you start a thread asking for a suggested price for items it's now classed as drumming up interest, and therefore you're not allowed to sell the item on here until 7 days after this thread has been locked.

hotukdeals.com/ite…229

karenhornby;6016141

Why?

marsland95l2cr;6016142

Cos them's the rules :thumbsup:

Original Poster

oh rite, so people who need advice can't get it anymore?

marsland95l2cr;6016160

oh rite, so people who need advice can't get it anymore?

Yeah you can ask for advice, but then have to be patient and wait for 7 days to sell the item (in which time it's value might have dropped :))

I don't think editing the title/description of the OP will help either personally, as the mods can see the original thread info too :roll:

Original Poster

ok no probs, will sell somewhere else. this place is getting worse with their nazi laws!!!

Admin

marsland95l2cr;6016215

ok no probs, will sell somewhere else. this place is getting worse with … ok no probs, will sell somewhere else. this place is getting worse with their nazi laws!!!

:lol: "Nazi Law.."
    It's unfair for members to get an advantage by setting up their initial sale in misc. We're just trying to make sure everyone in FS gets the same bite at the apple.
    Thread closed

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2631
    2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …141337
    3. Kirby Triple Deluxe, Luigi's Mansion & Super Mario 3D Land to join the 3DS …11
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17426157

See more discussions