New

Found 11th Aug
Hi been a member for years but have never posted as I am unsure what and how to do it would greatly appreciate any advice and tips thanks
Community Updates
Ask
12 Comments
Hi @kitkat01 hit the submit button in the top right corner, then select deal, voucher ect. Add a link if possible if it's an in store only deal select local at the bottom. Add a deal title including the price in the title and price box. Select a picture for your deal. If you have a voucher code we have a box for those too.

Don't worry too much if a deal doesn't go hot, it doesn't mean it's a bad deal.

If you have any problems give me a shout or send a report and we'll help you out
Or if using a phone, click the big red circle with a white cross in it at the bottom right of the page.
niceroundpound17 m ago

Hi @kitkat01 hit the submit button in the top right corner, then select …Hi @kitkat01 hit the submit button in the top right corner, then select deal, voucher ect. Add a link if possible if it's an in store only deal select local at the bottom. Add a deal title including the price in the title and price box. Select a picture for your deal. If you have a voucher code we have a box for those too.Don't worry too much if a deal doesn't go hot, it doesn't mean it's a bad deal.If you have any problems give me a shout or send a report and we'll help you out

Thanks very much
mrty4 h, 5 m ago

Or if using a phone, click the big red circle with a white cross in it at …Or if using a phone, click the big red circle with a white cross in it at the bottom right of the page.

I always have problems posting images on my phone via the app, I've got into the habit of posting deals via my browser due to this as it's easier for me. I usually go via Google, search hotukdeals.com, etc. Or just go via your browser.

However, if anyone can come up with a solution to this, I'd be very grateful.
Edited by: "LemonHead" 11th Aug
LemonHead7 m ago

I always have problems posting images on my phone via the app, I've got …I always have problems posting images on my phone via the app, I've got into the habit of posting deals via my browser due to this as it's easier for me. I usually go via Google, search hotukdeals.com, etc. Or just go via your browser.However, if anyone can come up with a solution to this, I'd be very grateful.

I had this issue, but worked it out. It takes time for the App to upload the images. I was pressing submit before they uploaded. I wait until the pictures show in my post before I submit.
mrty1 m ago

I had this issue, but worked it out. It takes time for the App to upload …I had this issue, but worked it out. It takes time for the App to upload the images. I was pressing submit before they uploaded. I wait until the pictures show in my post before I submit.

Yes, it takes patience I suppose.

Thanks.
If you're looking for heat then avoid anything Apple related
LemonHead16 h, 47 m ago

Yes, it takes patience I suppose.Thanks.

The app takes a minute for the deal to post after submitting, it's a slow process!

I still prefer to use the app though as I use it for everything else, but this could be improved.

@kitkat01 welcome to HUKD! If you need any help posting a deal, let me know!

EDIT: Just realised I joined after @kitkat01
Edited by: "jamie015" 12th Aug
jamie01518 h, 47 m ago

The app takes a minute for the deal to post after submitting, it's a slow …The app takes a minute for the deal to post after submitting, it's a slow process!I still prefer to use the app though as I use it for everything else, but this could be improved.@kitkat01 welcome to HUKD! If you need any help posting a deal, let me know! EDIT: Just realised I joined after @kitkat01

You may have joined after but you know more than me I have never posted or knowing how to post or what to post but really would like to be able to join in
jamie01518 h, 50 m ago

The app takes a minute for the deal to post after submitting, it's a slow …The app takes a minute for the deal to post after submitting, it's a slow process!I still prefer to use the app though as I use it for everything else, but this could be improved.@kitkat01 welcome to HUKD! If you need any help posting a deal, let me know! EDIT: Just realised I joined after @kitkat01

@jamie015 so thanks for advice
Edited by: "kitkat01" 12th Aug
kitkat011 h, 18 m ago

@jamie015 so thanks for advice

You're welcome!

kitkat011 h, 20 m ago

You may have joined after but you know more than me I have never posted or …You may have joined after but you know more than me I have never posted or knowing how to post or what to post but really would like to be able to join in

I mentioned that because I said welcome even though I joined after you!
Edited by: "jamie015" 12th Aug
jamie0151 h, 8 m ago

You're welcome! I mentioned that because I said welcome even though I …You're welcome! I mentioned that because I said welcome even though I joined after you!

Aah ok I get u now lol
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants